Heinous Crimes To Wildlife

Heinous Crimes Wildlife - Laws, Security, Justice - Posted: 1st Mar, 2006 - 12:44am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 45 88 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 
Warning: Do not view content if you have a weak tolerance for utter cruelty.
Post Date: 17th May, 2005 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 37,553
Avg: 8.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 5,165.40 FP
Charm: 330

The following video shows Heinous Crimes To Wildlife and will show you the grotesque way in which the Chinese handle animals, but do not view content if you have a weak tolerance for utter cruelty.

Investigation Level: Police Chief / Criminal Law Participation: 1283 LawLawyerPolice Chief 90%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th May, 2005 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Konquererz
A Friend

Wildlife Crimes Heinous

This video really opened my eyes to what happens to animals. I was at first shocked, then horrified, then something much worse! Nothing can prepare you to see an animal skinned alive, then watch as it writhes in agony, staying alive, skinned and in horrible pain. I am wondering how someone could do something like this and not have horrible nightmares about it. Finally, I couldn't finish the video after I saw the man stomping on the puppies head because it wouldn't sit still while it was being skinned alive. What a horrible person to do that.

Post Date: 17th May, 2005 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Heinous Crimes To Wildlife Justice & Security Laws

To tell you the truth I did not finish it either, the fact that they use momentum and the animal's skull as a means to kill it is weird, sick and downright cold - why couldn't they just give one swift chop to the neck and it would all be over quickly - no need for pain - no need for suffering. Then I just saw where they skinned the animal while it was alive and that was sufficient for me to get the picture. However this makes you wonder about things like fishes and other creatures when you 'half' kill them or is it because this is a bigger animal we find ourselves in pity?

Investigation Level: Police Chief / Criminal Law Participation: 1283 LawLawyerPolice Chief 90%

Post Date: 20th May, 2005 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 22.5%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 149

Wildlife Crimes Heinous

I don't do well when it comes to cruelty to animals, so I will pass on watching this video. I sometimes watch these shows on the Animal Planet channel, where animal police are sent out to investigate instances of abuse to animals. It truly makes my skin crawl when I see these things. I often find myself wishing they would put the people through the same type of cruelty they inflicted on the animal.

Investigation Level: Law Enforcer / Criminal Law Participation: 140 LawLawyerLaw Enforcer 14%

Post Date: 20th May, 2005 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Wildlife Crimes Heinous

Malexander I truly know how you feel, but I can tell you that no human can go through what you see them doing to these animals - it is beyond the most heinous things your imagination could ever conceive and is similar to the post about 'Dracula' in the History Board.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

MAN TO SERVE TWO MONTHS FOR 'HEINOUS' SNOWMOBILE ATTACK ON MOOSE

A man from Newfoundland and Labrador has received a two-month prison term for charging a moose with a snowmobile and killing it with an axe.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/20...oose060106.html

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2006 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Heinous Crimes Wildlife

This one is ridiculous, but what is worst is the man took money for his goat after seeing what was happening!

Man forced to marry goat

According to the local newspaper, The Juba Post, the goat's owner, a Mr Alifi, caught his neighbour, Mr Tombe, assaulting his goat and reported the man to the local council of elders for adjudication.
Ref. https://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,18285836-13762,00.html

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 22.5%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 149

Heinous Crimes Wildlife

Somebody had a bit of fun with this news story. The goat is pictured with its eyes blocked out and the caption reads: Goat... identity of the victim cannot be revealed. I feel sorry for the goat who is now owned by this sicko, so he can defile it whenever he wants to.

Investigation Level: Law Enforcer / Criminal Law Participation: 140 LawLawyerLaw Enforcer 14%

Guest please SHARE: "Heinous Crimes To Wildlife" on:

+  1 2 3 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Heinous Crimes To Wildlife, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Heinous Crimes To Wildlife is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Heinous Crimes To Wildlife

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Law Topics

Current Law & Order Discussion from our Community:

Highlights

Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Opinion 19 Hours Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1.3 Day(s) Ago
What Does A Drug Mule Look Like?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Hunter 6.5 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 1 Week Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1st Apr, 2018 - 11:12am
Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Champion 24th Mar, 2018 - 7:36pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By anronrosby 20th Mar, 2018 - 5:54am
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Comstat 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:52pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Updated every: 14 minutes