PlayStation 3 - PS3 - Page 3 of 7

I have two Xbox360s and two playstation 2 - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2010 - 1:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Play Station 3
26th Oct, 2009 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

PlayStation 3 - PS3 - Page 3

Didn't think about the Christmas rush but at the same time if they're like telling you that I think its just like an excuse. I think Sony makes these way in advance and they have to be tested because it is expensive to have someone sending it in for repairs.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2010 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

PS PlayStation

PS3 'hacked' by iPhone cracker

A hacker who gained notoriety for unlocking the iPhone as a teenager says that he has now hacked Sony's PlayStation 3. Ref. Source 2

26th Jan, 2010 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

PlayStation 3 - PS3 Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Don't hackers got like something better to do with their time or they just love knowing they can do it? PS3 owner will now have to look at what they like do online now.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2010 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 PS PlayStation

PlayStation Network glitch

Gamers have been hit by a glitch that has left them unable to connect to Sony's online PlayStation Network. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 18th May, 2010 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

PS PlayStation

Sony makes new play for home domination

Sony will launch a new movie download service for its PlayStation3 console this week as it attempts to morph its popular gaming platform into an entertainment hub for the family home. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2010 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

PlayStation 3 - PS3

PS3 will play 3D movies

Sony's PlayStation 3 game console will work as a Blu-ray disc player for 3-D movies and music videos, not just 3-D games, with a software update download starting September 21. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Sep, 2010 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

PlayStation 3 PS3 - Page 3

My son is now looking to purchase a PS3 he is 12 now. I can get a rebuilt with a good warranty for 280CDN. I think it was a 80gb drive in it. I recently noted the new one with the wand like the WII is 399CDN with a 250GB drive. Any thoughts as to the benefit of getting the new one?

Issues with these systems according to the place selling rebuild are:

Kids touch the disc leaving finger prints - result the laser driver ramps up over driving the chip resulting in early burn out. - solution keep the games clean!

The casing is not ventilated well enough so he installed fans on them to blow into the box and out the other side.

Dust is a big issue open up and blow out frequently to aid in the cooling effect. Also use a cooling pad like ones used for laptop computers.

Any other recommendations out there?

For Your Information his track so far is 10 returned XBOX to every PS3 sold new. Much of the same issues and XBOX really has not fixed the red ring of death they just turned it off!

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2010 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

PlayStation 3 - PS3
A Friend

PlayStation 3 PS3 Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 3

I have two Xbox360s and two playstation 2 and one Wii. I like the wii for its wand but I see that the new playstation has this now called playstation move I think. I Know that the play station 3 has nice graphics and using it hooked to a HD tv it really looks nice. I think how ever I will stay with the XBox as I have not had a problem with the red ring of death and I do not see a reason yet to actually go out and spend the money for a PS3.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: PlayStation 3 - PS3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,