PlayStation 3 - PS3 - Page 4 of 7

Its funny to read through these post where - Page 4 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 3rd May, 2011 - 1:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Play Station 3
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2010 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

PlayStation 3 - PS3
A Friend

PlayStation 3 - PS3 - Page 4

I always had Playstations with never any problem but when the Xbox360 came out I thought rather than wait for the PS3 I"d give it a go, big mistake. My first one lasted 2 months before it burnt out. The replacement was marginally better at 6 months. The 3 one is still works (I think) but I haven't" used it since the PS3 arrived. I"d never buy another Xbox, just too unreliable. As for the Nintendo's, well the games are pretty average (one of the kids has one) and the graphics are very last gen. Really, the best machine is the PS3 but it depends on the games you want to play. My advice, look at the games he may want to play then decided on the hardware.

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2010 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

PS PlayStation

Thanks for the thoughts and I think that I will get him to look at the games I know he is big into the assassin creed which is PS3 for the better versions of the genre.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2011 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

PlayStation 3 - PS3 Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Kiwi gamers warned of PlayStation identity theft

More than 300,000 Kiwis could be vulnerable to scams and identity theft by hackers who attacked Sony's PlayStation Network. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2011 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 PS PlayStation

Gamer sues Sony over PlayStation hacking

Sony has been served with a lawsuit following news that the personal details of subscribers to the PlayStation Network have been compromised. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2011 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

PS PlayStation

Stolen info from PlayStation reportedly up for sale

Personal information and credit card numbers stolen from Sony's PlayStation Network in one of the world's largest privacy breaches are reportedly being offered for sale on underground internet forums. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 1st May, 2011 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

PlayStation 3 - PS3

Sony to resume some PlayStation services

Sony said it would resume some services on its PlayStation Network this week and offer incentives to customers to try to prevent them turning to competitors after the theft of personal information belonging to 78 million user accounts. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd May, 2011 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

PlayStation 3 PS3 - Page 4

Watchdog considers action on PlayStation

The privacy commissioner has not ruled out investigating Sony after the hacking of the PlayStation Network placed the personal information and potentially the credit card details of more than 230,000 New Zealanders at risk. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 3rd May, 2011 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

PlayStation 3 - PS3
A Friend

PlayStation 3 PS3 Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 4

Its funny to read through these post where the majority are dissing the xbox for being unreliable or not as good. The fact that xbox live costs and PSN is free and the endless battle of Halo vs the world.
When you see that PSN has been down for over a week including two of the bank holiday weekends leaving thousands of people unable to use their console for the reasons they first bought one. It is insane to think that a company as big as sony havnt got reliable protection to keep things like this from happening, but then what do you expect when something is free.. I expect tacky, unreliable and the worst part of all is the people that do play (not all granted) but because its free you get any doodahh with a PS3 online chatting utter rubbish, contributing nothing to the game and just making the whole experience a dull and annoying one.
Its days like this that I'm glad I stuck to my guns and loyal ways to microsoft and the great machine that is the xbox 360. In 5 years iv had no issue with the xbox. Long live the console giants

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: PlayStation 3 - PS3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,