PlayStation 3 - PS3 - Page 2 of 7

I think it was that we bought it at an unfortunate - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 26th Oct, 2009 - 4:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Play Station 3
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2007 - 9:05am / Post ID: #

PlayStation 3 - PS3
A Friend

PlayStation 3 - PS3 - Page 2

Well it is finally here are you guys still as excited for the machine that have very few decent games and graphix that look no better then the later games on the ps2?

Unless of course you wish to pay out an extra £1000+ for a decent tv to experience the grphix in full.

I will wait for the ps3 to be around the £200 mark with a list of 700 games at least then I can expect to pick undecent games at decent prices.

Back in the day of the snes and megadrive, games were worth the price tag of 15-20pounds, but these days at 45quid for a game that will be beaten in a total of 24hours or less, unless its an online/multiplayer games, it really isn't decent, thats almost a full days work.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2007 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

PS PlayStation

Sony cuts Playstation price in US

Japanese electronics giant Sony cuts the price of its Playstation 3 in the US in an effort to boost sales.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6283170.stm

Post Date: 8th May, 2008 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

PlayStation 3 - PS3 Gaming Video & Issues Computer

PlayStation 'will reclaim lead'

PlayStation 3 will help Sony reclaim its spot as the leading console maker, says the head of the firm's games division.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7387628.stm

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2009 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 PS PlayStation

Sony joins new 'controller wars'

Sony gives the public the first view of its new game controller for the Sony Playstation 3. Ref. Source 5

PlayStation 3 - PS3
PlayStation 3 - PS3 (Hover)

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2009 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

PS PlayStation

Sony cuts price of PS3 consoles

Electronics giant Sony announces it is cutting the price of its PlayStation 3 games console and introducing a slimmer model. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2009 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

PlayStation 3 - PS3
A Friend

PlayStation 3 - PS3

I love the PS3, it is the finest console a gamer could ever wish for.

Sadly they break down far too easy, my system is currently in the repair shop for the 3rd time after something failed.

Thankfully Sony are very good and really understanding and repair them for free with a delivery service right to your door.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Oct, 2009 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

PlayStation 3 PS3 - Page 2

James you're probably just unlucky dude. We had one in the family since they first came out and never gave us any trouble. If your PS3 goes out again just ask for a new one this time don't take any crap from them.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2009 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

PlayStation 3 - PS3
A Friend

PlayStation 3 PS3 Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

I think it was that we bought it at an unfortunate time, it was a christmas present and I am told that before christmas the systems they produce are made so fast to get them into shops and meet demand that they inevitably have problems.

The ones which were built when they first went on sale are supposed to be the best built and most reliable.

Which is obvious if you look on ebay, a second hand modern one can be bought for around £100. While a second hand model with the 60GB hard drive, which is the original batch. Can be sold for £400.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: PlayStation 3 - PS3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,