Why Text Based Role-Playing Games? - Page 4 of 5

I think for me, I enjoy this forum of rpg - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 28th Nov, 2009 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 
What is your argument / position about Text Role-Playing Games?
8th Aug, 2009 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Why Text Based Role-Playing Games? - Page 4

Isn't that what they have here?

Yeah there is all that here. We used to have this one option with choices and dice rolls too but krakyn does not update anymore.

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2009 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Games Role-Playing Based Text Why

From what I gather so far RPGing used to be a big thing on this site and then it just died out and lots of things "does not update anymore".

21st Aug, 2009 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Why Text Based Role-Playing Games? Reviews RPG & Card Board

It's a very difficult process to keep text based role-playing alive these days. I've found that most are either too busy or just cannot muster the words necessary for a good play by post session. We live in a push button world now where the average player thinks that an RPG is a first person shooter. So it doesn't surprise me if this site or any other struggles to keep the traditional online level of play alive.

21st Aug, 2009 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Games Role-Playing Based Text Why

That's about right. Actually we are starting up in the Medieval section. From what I've seen everyone is on a different time zone it makes fast replies unlikely. I can see that slowing things down a bit.

16th Sep, 2009 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Games Role-Playing Based Text Why

QUOTE (RPG Expert @ 21-Aug 09, 12:10 PM)
It's a very difficult process to keep text based role-playing alive these days.

Unfortunately that's what happened to me. I missed the days when I could come tease some of the boys in the part through my words. Dedcating time to even checking email is like a chore now.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2009 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Why Text Based Role-Playing Games?
A Friend

Why Text Based Role-Playing Games?

We know you miss us Krusten and you want to be back rolling the dice with us. We do wait for your return. I think a lot of people can get burnt out quick on text based gaming. Sometimes it is hard to keep going unless you set time aside for it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Sep, 2009 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Why Text Based Role-Playing Games - Page 4

international QUOTE
I missed the days when I could come tease some of the boys

Wow, I wish I were like here for that, its nice to have more people in the game because then you get more ideas and more votes about whats to be done.

28th Nov, 2009 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Why Text Based Role-Playing Games Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

I think for me, I enjoy this forum of rpg play. Honestly I am not very capable in social situations. Mainly ones that I have to "role play" in front of people. Being in the comfort of my home is much easier on my nerves. Also, due to work and other time constraints it's easier to be on time.
Text base is enough, sometimes the more you add to RPG's the more you take away from the actual game play.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Why Text Based Role-Playing Games?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,