Aeropostal

Aeropostal - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Jun, 2005 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Airline Reviewed
17th May, 2005 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Aeropostal

The only reason I use this carrier is because I have no choice. It is the only flight between Caracas and POS, Trinidad. First off they look for all kinds of reasons to charge you money and more especially do not even think of cancelling because your money will go down the tubes for sure! They are MASTERS at losing luggage and their service is basically just saying 'yes' so that you leave them alone - next thing you know - you have been given false info. The food for a one hour flight was not even worthy of being served. It would have been better for them to give a pack on nuts than cold bread with a slice of cheese and cucumber - what kind of breakfast is that?

My Review: Stay away!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2005 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Aeropostal
A Friend

Aeropostal

It is so funny you entered this thread and I wish I had read it before I traveled. We used Aeropostal and I have to agree with you that is was a horrendous experience and I will never use them again. We had a switch flight in Caracas and our second flight to POS was delayed an hour (which is not bad) and the sandwiches were terrible. THEN.... on the way home from Trinidad, our switch flight in Caracas was delayed over 5 hours... they kept pushing the time back and no one would be honest with us if they thought the flight was going to be cancelled. And yes... what is the deal with the sandwich which Cheese and Cucumber? LMAO They gave us a $50 voucher to fly with them again for the inconvenience, but no thanks... I've learned my lesson.

Reconcile Edited: ReneeTpaUSA on 14th Jun, 2005 - 6:28pm

14th Jun, 2005 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Aeropostal Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I hate this airline!. Terrible service, terrible food..the crew has no clue what they are doing and they are not professional *shaking head*. What makes me more mad is to know that from Caracas, the ONLY airline that goes to Trinidad is Aeropostal! so they act the way they do because they know you cannot travel with anybody else!. My suggestion. NEVER, EVER travel with Aeropostal!

> TOPIC: Aeropostal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,