United Airlines

United Airlines - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Jan, 2011 - 10:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

Airline Reviewed
17th May, 2005 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

United Airlines

I have not had any bad experiences with this airline, everything was okay despite slight delays of 15minutes to half an hour. My biggest complaint is that they want to charge you extra for headsets on long flights and that to me is ridiculous.

My Review: Good

Sponsored Links:
17th May, 2005 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Airlines United

I've flown with United once, and it was a pleasant experience. I flew within the US so the flight was not very long. The food was ok for plane food and the service was good.

My Review: Good

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2006 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

United Airlines Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

UNITED WINS CREDITOR APPROVAL FOR RESTRUCTURING

United Airlines' parent company, UAL Corp., has won creditor approval for its reorganization plan, paving the way for the troubled airline to emerge from bankruptcy protection next month.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/business/national/...ted-060103.html

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Airlines United

According to USAToday: United boosts fuel surcharge by $6 to $10

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2008 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

United Airlines
A Friend

Airlines United

I think the biggest thing airlines can do to help their customer approval rating is to actually talk to the customers and try to lessen the amount of luggage they misplace

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2009 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

United Airlines

United Airlines' makeover aims to refresh and renew

United is beginning to dispel the nagging perception it has lousy customer service, they say. It's doing a better job getting passengers to destinations on schedule. And its operations are starting to improve, despite a recession-induced drop in travel that's the worst since after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks. Instead of touting that progress, Tilton and his team have spent the last eight weeks trying to convince skeptical analysts, skittish investors and the flying public that United is not as financially bad off as Baker had warned. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2009 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

United Airlines

United Airlines plans to retire its last 737

When he lands the last leg of United Flight 737 Wednesday night at San Francisco International, his career and that of the world's best-selling commercial aircraft will draw to a close at United, the nation's No. 3 carrier. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2011 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

United Airlines Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Coffee spill triggers hijack alert

A pilot's spilled coffee accidentally triggered a hijacking alert and caused a United Airlines flight from Chicago to Frankfurt, Germany, to make an unscheduled stop in Canada. Ref. Source 2

United Airlines
United Airlines (Hover)

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: United Airlines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,