Utah Tourism

Utah Tourism - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Sep, 2007 - 11:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Utah Utah Tours - As a tourist destination? Your review.
Post Date: 18th May, 2005 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Utah Tourism

BRAGGING ABOUT UTAH

Utah tourism officials are ready to do some bragging. Armed with $10 million the next fiscal year to promote Utah's charms to out-of-staters, they plan to let people know what they can do in Utah that they might not be able to do -- or do as well -- elsewhere.
Ref. Source

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2005 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Utah Tourism
A Friend

Tourism Utah

I have actually been to utah. At the time there wasn't much to do because it was summer. But in the winter, there is supposed to be some great skiing. I thought the great salt lake was cool, mostly since I really hadn't thought about how a body of salt water got in the middle of the continent. I think that I would like to go back during winter to try the skiing and it looks like they are providing other attractions that may make it worth going for more than that.

18th May, 2005 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Utah Tourism Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I have never been to Utah, but I have heard there are some great motorcycling roads in the canyons, etc. Also, since I am LDS, I would love to go to the Salt Lake Temple and probably the St. George Temple as well.

18th May, 2005 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Tourism Utah

I have lived in Utah for a year and a half and then also visited as a tourist years later. Yes, the skiing is great (yes I have skied there) and that is one of the great assets of the state. If you are LDS as Tena mentioned then you are sure to find it fulfilling to visit Temple Square and other historic sites. If you like history, the Old West and natural life then Monument Park, the Canyons, and Indian Reservations are the places to go. If you are a Jazz fan then you may also want to visit the Delta Center for a game if it is going on when you visit. In all honesty though... if I were not LDS I am not sure that a place like Utah would interest me.

18th May, 2005 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Tourism Utah

Utah has a LOT of things to do, year-round. There is much mor in the summer than the winter.

Start with just the incredible mountains. Behind Mount Timpanogos (Provo and Orem), there are various natural springs that have been made into parks. Climb any of the mountains. There is excellent cliff climbing behind the Provo Temple. There are extensive dinosaur fossils in the NE part of the state. Bear Lake in the north, and Lake Powell in the south both offer all sorts of sports. The canyons in the SE are incredible, especially Zion and Arches.

There are hot spring resorts tucked away in various places. If you time things right, you can see events on the Bonneville Salt Flats. Visit the Golden Spike National Historical Monument.

Then, for LDS, and other interested parties, there are all sorts of historical sites. There are even a few "mystical" sites to be visited.

Utah is a great place to visit, as well as a great place to live.

19th May, 2005 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

Utah Tourism

I loved Utah...Did the temple hopping bit and just enjoyed everything about the place during winter. I do not like the summer time as much as the snow is just amazing to me especially coming from an area that does not see alot of snow unless I go down south. But it is definitely the historical sites and the temples

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2005 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Utah Tourism
A Friend

Utah Tourism

Hey what about Southern Utah? Canyonlands,Capitol Reef,Arches, Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks? What about the neat fossils in Dinosaur National Monument? (Okay,half of it's in Colorado). I never been to Utah, but personally Utah looks like it has very beautiful scenery. Very unique.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2007 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Utah Tourism Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

TOURISM OFFICE PREPARING FLURRY OF UTAH WINTER ADS

The Utah Office of Tourism is primed to launch its winter promotional campaign with a flurry of advertisements, highlighting tourism activities in the state, aimed at folks living outside Utah.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...13512,00.html

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Utah Tourism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,