USA Domestic Terrorism - Page 4 of 17

I think JB one must keep in mind that if you - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2007 - 8:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (17) »
Terrorists in the USA
11th Jul, 2007 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism - Page 4

Sometimes I wonder what is the point of issuing such news, is it just to scare everyone?

Exclusive: New Intelligence Suggests An Al Qaeda Cell May Be In The United States Or On Its Way, Sources Tell Abc News

Interestingly enough I have only seen ABC News with this.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
12th Jul, 2007 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Terrorism Domestic USA

I think the reason for it JB is "Don't say I did not tell you". When 9/11 took place, US citizens were NOT aware of the many warnings the FBI got about a planned attack against the US so I suppose now they want to make sure everyone knows.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2007 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Domestic Terrorism History & Civil Business Politics

Sneaking Into the US

Al Qaeda is stepping up efforts to sneak terrorists into the U.S. and has rebuilt most of its capability to strike here, an intelligence estimate states, according to The Associated Press.
Ref. CNN

20th Jul, 2007 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Terrorism Domestic USA

Looks like the USA needs to start looking at the sheep in wolfs clothing who will sell out anything for money including honor and patriotism:

Breaking News - Abcnews.Com:

Tennessee Nuclear Facility Worker Charged With Trying To Sell Classified Information On Uranium Enrichment

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

20th Jul, 2007 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism Domestic USA

I am not surprised in the least. People are willing to do anything for money, look at the UK's example with doctors involved in terrorist activities. The US should be very careful on their (sometimes) narrow-mind views on who can possible be a terrorist and who can't. It can be anyone!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2007 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Domestic Terrorism

TELEPHONE BOMB THREAT SUSPECT TIED TO OTHER CASES, SOURCES SAY

The man suspected in the recent rash of telephoned bomb threats to businesses across the United States has been tied to other crimes, including a Miami Beach, Florida, bank robbery and a wire fraud case in New York, law enforcement sources said Wednesday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/05/bomb.threat.scam/index.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Nov, 2007 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism - Page 4

How does someone manage to get a pipe bomb that close to a nuclear power plant unless it is an inside job or security is just super sloppy?

QUOTE (USAToday.com)
The nation's largest nuclear power plant was locked down today after a guard grew concerned about something a contractor was bringing into the Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station in Wintersburg, Ariz. Officials described the object as a capped pipe with suspicious residue.

"This is not a threat to the public," spokesman Jim McDonald said. The plant continues to operate while security officials investigate.

2nd Nov, 2007 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

I think JB one must keep in mind that if you hear something said often enough the masses will buy into and thus believe it as the truth. Once they believe it is true you can now send your military might where ever you wish.

Take 1 percent of one 10th of what the media reports as true might have some real truth in it.

As far as getting a pipe bomb in some where, yes buy a person out with big bucks and you can have your wish come true. After all is not the whole point of free enterprise to make money as fast as possible and the heck with every one else?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: USA Domestic Terrorism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,