USA Domestic Terrorism - Page 5 of 17

Terror warning now includes stadiums, hotels - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2009 - 2:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (17) »
Terrorists in the USA
2nd Nov, 2007 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism - Page 5

So you think this is a flse report? Why would you want to think that about something so serious?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2007 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism Domestic USA

Clara

Why would you want to think that about something so serious?

I actually do not want to think that harsh facts are announced that could lead to war. But do I wish to blindly believe all our leaders say, either?

To me in recent history we have heard too often we are threatened by the middle east. Mass destruction bombs with Saddam...none found. We go chasing terrorists from one country to the next. Now suddenly another country has been accused of trying to make weapon grade plutonium...so far no proof of a structure being modified that is large enough to accomplish this no concentration of a power grid that is capable of running such equipment. But we have the authorities reporting they are doing it.

Give me some solid evidence not oh well CNN (or who ever) reported that it leaked followed by the authorities repeating the same information. Sorry I am not the trusting of our leaders.

Rather off topic, but...

By the way check the strength of the american dollar...then look up their favorite way of increasing its strength.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

31st Mar, 2008 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism History & Civil Business Politics

A recent documentary I saw emphasized that the US is more in danger from home grown terrorist with crazed jihad ideas being embedded in US citizens / residents with personal issues. These US citizens do not necessarily work for Al Qaeda , but most definitely follow their ideals. Personally I see them like those who carry on the 'Nazi ideals' of today. There also seems to be a growing complacency among those in the US who have forgotten 9 / 11. New York law enforcement alone broke up 6 plots already because of arrests in planning stage - people are skeptical but law enforcement says that is because the public is complacent.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2009 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 5 Terrorism Domestic USA

Are you a domestic terrorist?

How does the government finger domestic terrorists? Glenn spent the better part of two hours reading through this document from the state of Missouri, highlighting some of the warning signs that a citizen may be a militia member. Some of the criteria here will shock you. While some of it is valid, it can easily be abused by authorities. Things like promoting anti-government sentiment, such as being against the IRS. Are you a domestic terrorist? Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 13th May, 2009 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Terrorism Domestic USA

Five guilty in Chicago bomb plot

Five men are convicted in Miami of plotting attacks against several US targets, including Chicago's Sears tower. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 13th May, 2009 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism
A Friend

USA Domestic Terrorism

To be truthful I am more concerned about a domestic threat here on US soil than I am of a foreign attack. With the freedoms that most americans and those that live here have it is a lot easier for them to acquire the stuff needed to attack a target here in the US. I am one that will always watch out for a possible attack on our home soil.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th May, 2009 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism - Page 5

True we do not need to import crazy people or those with a need for vengeance we have enough of our own.

I think to me the caret part is what happens when a simple black out occurs. Riots break every where, I ma sure our own people are the enemies greatest weapon in many cases.

I am just content that this group was caught before they could fulfill their plans.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2009 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

USA Domestic Terrorism Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

Terror warning now includes stadiums, hotels

NEW YORK - The government expanded a terrorism warning from transit systems to U.S. Stadiums, hotels and entertainment complexes as investigators searched for more suspects yesterday in a possible al-Qaeda plot to set off hydrogen-peroxide bombs hidden in backpacks. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: USA Domestic Terrorism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,