I Will Upgrade When... - Page 2 of 4

Now that my financial situation is stable, - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 10th Jan, 2006 - 11:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I will most likely upgrade in...
  One year       33.33%
  Six months       16.67%
  A month       8.33%
  A few weeks       16.67%
  A few days       25.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
No, Really You Do Not Have To Be Cheap About It! Are you considering the possibility to make a donation to help the brilliant work of this Community continue? Not sure if you can afford to Upgrade? If so, tell us about it, because Your Donation does count!
29th Nov, 2005 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

I Will Upgrade When... - Page 2

bwren, that's great. Thanks for the support. I hope you enjoy all the new features. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2005 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

When Upgrade I

I hate to say it, but I'm unable to donate anything. I would like to, but I can't. I have no money at all for anything. I can't even buy myself a new pair of jeans which I so desperately need. I really wish I could, but the only way I can donate is with my time and posts.

1st Dec, 2005 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

I Will Upgrade When... Feedback & FAQ News Community

Do not worry about it Weary, your constructive participation is a great contribution and who knows, maybe someone will be reading this and Upgrade your account for you as Christmas is coming around, in fact you can hint it here if you like: https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....showtopic=10973

1st Dec, 2005 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 When Upgrade I

Oooh. I am definately not ashamed. Thank for letting me know about that.
I'll take a look. But, to let you know once I get a job I'll do my best to donate something. If I can.

7th Dec, 2005 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

When Upgrade I

I would like to upgrade, but I need to know how and what to do undecided.gif

7th Dec, 2005 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

I Will Upgrade When...

QUOTE (Seraph)

I would like to upgrade, but I need to know how and what to do undecided.gif

I am go glad you are interested in upgrading. I upgraded myself just earlier this month and have really enjoyed all of the features that are now open to me. To contribute please this this page Contributions

What upgrade package are you thinking of? You can compare packages here

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Dec, 2005 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

I Upgrade When... - Page 2

Here is now another reason to Upgrade: You can remove the Banner Ads at the top of each page. This feature was added only a few minutes ago and can be seen via the Compare page.

10th Jan, 2006 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

I Upgrade When... Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Now that my financial situation is stable, I'm just waiting for a payday where I have enough money to spare. The only reason it has taken me this long is because of college finances. Within the next month or so, I may even have enough for a "belated" christmas gift.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: I Will Upgrade When...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,