Detecting Fake Smiles - Page 2 of 2

There is something that people do with the - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 4th Mar, 2018 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Detecting Fake Smiles - Page 2

Certain smiles aren't all they're cracked up to be. Researchers measured cortisol levels in the saliva of male undergraduate students as an indicator of HPA axis activity. They discovered that 'dominance' smiles, which challenge social standing and signal disapproval, were associated with higher HPA axis activity, such as increases in heart rate and salivary cortisol. Individuals perceiving 'dominance' smiles also took longer to return to their baseline cortisol levels after the stressful event. These physical responses to 'dominance' smiles mirror the influences of negative verbal feedback. Source 9l.

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2018 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Smiles Fake Detecting

There is something that people do with the corner of their lips that let's you know that smile is more of a smug or deceptive attitude. I can't describe in detail but I think you know what I mean.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Detecting Fake Smiles

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,