Abortion Vs Religion

Abortion Religion - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2015 - 1:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2012 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Abortion Vs Religion

Abortion Clinic Mocks God, Offers Sunday Discounts

Upset that pro-life advocates are increasing their presence at abortion clinics on Sundays to help women find abortion alternatives and pray, abortion facilities are apparently now offering women coupons for reduced-cost abortions on the holy day. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2012 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Religion Abortion

Religion is the motivation for pro-lifers but I wonder... If there wasn't any religion or no God involved would they still think the same way?

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2013 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Abortion Vs Religion Beliefs Religious General

Christians and Buddhists Join Forces to Speak Out Against Abortion

Taiwanese Christians and Buddhists gathered together this month to demand that the government amend a provision in the Generic Health Act, which they believe is responsible for an increase of abortions in in Taiwan. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2014 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Religion Abortion

Religious Group's Training Event Teaches Clergy to Promote Abortion

A pro-abortion religious group in Minnesota is putting on a training seminar to teach clergy how to support women's abortions. While Biblical principles fully affirm the worth and dignity of human life, the Minnesota Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice apparently thinks the Bible instructs clergy to promote abortion.

Godisprolife2"Clergy & faith leaders know that the lives of women & families in our congregations are often complex & challenging, especially around issues of reproductive health and loss," a promotional for the event says. "Let MNRCRC equip you to be present with your people on these tender pastoral care issues." Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2014 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Religion Abortion

CBS Airs Feminist's Anti-Christian Song: "I Wish The Virgin Would"ve Had An Abortion"

CBS put on an anti-religion jeremiad early Thursday morning on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson: a feminist musician who likes "wearing and making something Satanic since music is so not right now."

Piano-banging rock singer Kristeen Young made her late-night TV debut, accompanied by Foo Fighters stars Dave Grohl and Pat Smear. She sang the song "Pearl of a Girl" that criticizes Islam, Judaism, and Christianity, but most gratuitously proclaims about Jesus "I wish the virgin would"ve had an abortion." Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2014 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Abortion Vs Religion

I Was on the Way to the Abortion Clinic to Abort My Baby, Then This Happened

I am a mom of a three year old little girl and had no plans to get pregnant again because I have a severe spinal injury - a fused pelvis full of metal and can barely walk. I am in constant pain. My pain was so severe I was on dilaudid pills. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2015 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Abortion Religion

Presbyterian Pastor: “I Love Planned Parenthood.” Calls Abortion Business a “Ministry”

The president of the largest chain of abortion clinics in the United States is thanking “Faith Leaders” for standing with them. He titled the blog post, “I (Heart) Planned Parenthood.” Hard to believe? Read for yourself: Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2015 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Abortion Religion General Religious Beliefs

Methodist Pastor Justifies Abortion by Saying Unborn Babies Have Original Sin

Terzo has uncovered more quotes from Swomley arguing that unborn babies are not “innocent” as pro-lifers claim, but are actually guilty – guilty enough, he implies, to justify aborting them. Swomley first tries to refute the baby’s claim to innocence using theology. Ref. Source 2f

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Abortion Vs Religion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,