Sponge Bob - Page 2 of 3

I agree, the pirate has got to go! - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 10th Jun, 2005 - 3:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Square Pants!
29th May, 2005 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Sponge Bob - Page 2

Not only that, SpongeBob goes to school. Unless they go to school all their lives, then he would have to be much younger. SpongeBob may be a kid compared to these other guys like Mr. Crab and Squidworth, because they are so old. Many things in the cartoon don't make sense, but it is sure fun to over-analyze it. For example, Mr. Crab's daughter is a whale; go figure.

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2005 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Bob Sponge

For example, Mr. Crab's daughter is a whale; go figure.

Could it be that it is meant in a different terminology as we adults use the world 'whale' as a metaphor... as big as a... of course just over-analyzing as you put it wink.gif, but her father does own a fast food resturant.

I just saw the one about Prankton calling all his family to make an army in order to get the secret recipe from Krabs. This is one of the few in the series that only contained a few seconds of Spongebob at the end - this proved to me one thing. The other characters are just not the same without him - SpongeBob is the show.

30th May, 2005 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

Sponge Bob Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I swear that when I first watched spongebob I thought what a stupid cartoon ( ok it was only a minute or so) but one day I thought he's the latest craze and I may as well give him a chance! Never miss a show when my nephews are over. Their soccer team is named after him too. I do not know how old he is in sponge years but he really does have a big heart and the children love & adore him! But you may be right about the author ...I mean how did they know Mickey and Donald Duck's ages? Is it according to the day they were created?

31st May, 2005 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Bob Sponge

As an update to the age discussion - I recently saw the episode about the bully that says he is going to kick Sponge Bob's butt. Well, while in the driving class Sponge Bob tells his teacher about the bully and the teacher replies that she will have none of that because it is an adult class. So we know for sure that Sponge is not a teenager. In addition to this in the episode of the Seahorse Squidworth makes mention that they do this (work) for 40 years and then die.

31st May, 2005 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Bob Sponge

Aw, Sponge Bob! I have a Love/Hate relationship with this character. On the one hand, some of the episodes and antics are hilarious; on the other, they are gross, disgusting, and just plain stupid at times. (I know, I know; it's meant for kids, who love to be grossed out.)

Squidward is the greatest under-the-sea king of sarcasm and deadpan: "Can I resume my minimum-wage duties, now?" I love it when he calls SpongeBob "the little weirdo" and other pet names of that sort. He just slays me.

31st May, 2005 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Sponge Bob

I watched it only once and I do not find it funny at all. Anyhow, I watched while I am having lots of stress so I guess it does not help at all. I do not think his jokes are funny, they do not make me laugh, I know what they are trying to do but it is just not funny. Just my opinion of course.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jun, 2005 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Sponge Bob - Page 2

Oh come on LDS, you told me that you like the pink starfish Patrick.

I was watching yet another episode that contained the pirate called, 'Patches' is it? I can't remember his name, but he has that bizarre bird on strings following him up and down, anyway I must say that he is irritating to say the least! In this particular clip he has a small fiesta and I could not believe they had these two women over for the party so skimpy in their dress (one as a mermaid and the other had hardly no shorts on) - why can't they leave these kinds of things out of children shows or is this for the adult audience?

I rather just the cartoon, even Felipe sees no thrill in watching him.

10th Jun, 2005 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Sponge Bob Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

I agree, the pirate has got to go! Annoying and distracting. I hadn't seen the party episode -- that would cause me to write the producers, et al, to complain. I'm sure it's geared for adults, which is exactly the reason it shouldn't be done on a *kids'* show.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Sponge Bob

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,