Teen Was Sending Message On Phone

Teen Sending Message Phone - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st May, 2005 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Kills 2 1/2 year old
Post Date: 21st May, 2005 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teen Was Sending Message On Phone

Teen was sending message on phone

COVINGTON, Ky. -- The vehicle of a teenager driving while text-messaging and without headlights on hit and killed a 2½-year-old boy crossing a street, police said.

Two older children were able to get across safely after someone yelled a warning about the approaching car, according to the dead boy's mother.

The victim, Nhiem Jennings of Mount Auburn, was struck on the Covington street shortly before 10 p.m. Saturday and was carried 68 feet before the car stopped, police said.
Ref. https://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.d...S0104/505100391

Sponsored Links:
31st May, 2005 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Phone Message Sending Teen

That is next to some of the grossest irresponsible things that the typical teen does and I am sure that for the rest of his life he will be thinking - 'I am so stupid - so stupid'. Now, mind you I have witnessed this kind of thing first hand by what should be responsible adults as well. Do they need to actually hit someone before they get the message of how unsafe the practise iis for all parties?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

31st May, 2005 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Teen Was Sending Message On Phone History & Civil Business Politics

This just reinforces the unspoken rule -- you cannot do *anything* while driving, except drive! Don't read, don't dial on your phone, don't text, don't paint your fingernails or apply mascara, don't select your next CD, etc. Just drive. Period.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

> TOPIC: Teen Was Sending Message On Phone

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,