Blackwulf Introduction

Blackwulf Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st May, 2005 - 4:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 6th May, 2005 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 30
Flag Posts: 34
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 3

Blackwulf Introduction

How very interesting and refreshing it is to start a search for an RPG community and wind up even more excited that I've found what not only appears to be an intellectual and active group of gamers, but a socially, morally and intellectually responsible community forum as well...something found all too infrequently on the 'net today.

So...a bit about me then 'eh? I'm 36, a happily married father of 5, a professional carpenter/floorlayer (although semi-retired, more on that later), a semi-professional bassist/musician, and very active in my church. I'm a former U.S. Army Paratrooper and combat medic.

With the birth of our youngest daughter I decided to take a "personal lay-off" and stay home to raise her. My wife is a 15+ year RN and her place of work is very close to home, whereas my work took me to many "jobsites".

I look forward to chatting with all of you and exploring what I hope is a pleasant departure from the "junk" floating about the web.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th May, 2005 - 12:41pm
Signature: When it comes to choice, good goes without saying.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2005 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Blackwulf

Welcome to the Forum, Blackwulf! We're glad to have you join us! Please do read the FAQs to learn how things work here, and choose an avatar, if you like, to represent you. I'm going to now post the standard RPG greeting to give you more information about the gaming here. Thanks for a great intro! We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your posts.

Roz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

Understand this Villager... Many a brave lad and lass have come here in times past seeking adventure, but they were never up to the task at hand. Wilt thou also run like a coward? Thou must do the following to be an RPGer here:

1. Post no less than 30 constructive messages!
2. Keep an activity rating of no less than 75% in other areas of the Forum
3. You should be AT LEAST 16 years old and intellectually vibrant
4. Read and show you understand (by the way you post) this thread about Constructive Posting!
5. Diligently read the gaming rules for the RPG you wish to play
6. If you still have questions AFTER reading the FAQ Board, then please ask them WITHIN this thread; do not start a new thread just to ask a question.
7. If you cannot handle the above then feel free to DELETE your account.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You will be given a series of fields to fill in or menus to choose from. Simply answer ALL the questions, and save it!

For further help on Creating Your Character:

We have recently added a unique WIZARD to the https://www.worldofmedieval.com page to help newbies and others get step-by-step information to build a character!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 6th May, 2005 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Junior

Blackwulf Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward to playing and contributing to the community as well. I've found many interesting topics already and am quite pleased to be a member. Thanks again to all.

Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th May, 2005 - 12:41pm
Post Date: 6th May, 2005 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Blackwulf

BlackWulf, in case you're wondering, I merged your National Treasure topic you opened into the one that had already existed. Please perform a search before opening new topics. Thanks!

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 6th May, 2005 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Junior

Introduction Blackwulf

Will do. Thanks for the heads up though. I'm not a complete newbie (to this site, yes) and know better.

Post Date: 6th May, 2005 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Activity: 14.8%
Charm: 183

Blackwulf Introduction

Blackwulf, welcome to the forum. I am excited to have you here. Your intro message is definately one of the best I have seen...at least that I can remember, I am getting old. Anyway, I look forward to much interesting discussion with you.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st May, 2005 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Junior

Blackwulf Introduction

A couple of semesters ago I did a paper on Atlantis for my archaeology class study. I meant to post it but a). It's temporarily lost on my hard drive, and cool.gif. It's about 5 pages, single spaced, 12 point Times New Roman font. I found a lot of very useful information during this quest. I'd post it if anyone is interested.

Post Date: 21st May, 2005 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Activity: 14.8%
Charm: 183

Blackwulf Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

While I think posting the entire paper would be too much, it would be interesting for you to post a few quotes from it that you feel are important to this discussion.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Blackwulf Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,