Rudolf Hoess

Rudolf Hoess - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd May, 2005 - 9:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Nazi SS Commander
Post Date: 21st May, 2005 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Rudolf Hoess

Rudolf Hoess born in 1900, , joined the SS in 1933, and eventually commanded the massive extermination center of Auschwitz, whose name has come to symbolize humanity's ultimate descent into evil.
Ref. Source 6

"This so-called I'll treatment and torture in detention centers, stories of which were spread everywhere among the people, and later by the prisoners who were freed "¦ were not, as some assumed, inflicted methodically, but were excesses committed by individual prison guards, their deputies, and men who laid violent hands on the detainees."
-- Rudolf Hoess, the SS commandant at Auschwitz.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd May, 2005 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

Rudolf Hoess
A Friend

Hoess Rudolf

There is no way that I can allow his words to justify his innocence in my eyes for the crimes commit at his camp. He was ultimately in charge and to blame. It wasn't excesses that caused the suffering of so many, it was the joy of torture and pain of the man in charge of the facility that led to, allowed, and ultimately encouraged the torturing and killing of all those Jews and Gypsies in Aushwitz. He will be held accountable to God for allowing and encouraging that to happen, and nothing he says will be able to change the facts.

> TOPIC: Rudolf Hoess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,