Can A Father Be Just As Good As A Mother? - Page 2 of 2

I have an aunt that is single and she does - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Mar, 2012 - 1:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
20th Jun, 2010 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Can A Father Be Just As Good As A Mother? - Page 2

I think any good man could be a good mother to if he has to but it takes a really special man to do that. Plus there is a big difference between being a father and a dad. Anyone man can become a father but to be a dad means you are taking your responsibility of being a father really serious.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2011 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Mother As Good Just Father Can

Name: Musicjames

Comments: Frankly I was immediately offended when I saw the title of this thread. The whole world has men pegged as non-equals in the affairs of children, therefore we suffer, like losing almost every court case, & never getting custody (the mother always gets residential custody, even if the mother & father are equally good parents. Not cool.

Post Date: 6th May, 2011 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Can A Father Be Just As Good As A Mother?
A Friend

Can A Father Be Just As Good As A Mother? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Its a simple answer. And that is Yes.

Having Just a Father or Just a Mother makes no difference you will grow up to be who your going to be regardless. Once your cards are dealt they are dealt so I don't think there's much point in discussing it.

Naturally a mother offers certain things a father doesn't and vice versa. There are some terrible dads out there but no more than there are terrible mums.
You either get on with it or you don't.

29th Jan, 2012 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Mother As Good Just Father Can

My take on the original question... Yes a feather can be just as "good" as a mother whatever "good" means BUT that is rear to see. I'm not disrespecting the fathers out there but you just see the mother doing more sometimes as a single mom even than you will see a man doing,

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2012 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mother As Good Just Father Can

I don't think that a father can be as good as mother since their role in family is different. But in my experience that a single parent (a father only) can be better than a father (who still have wife) in order to take his mate's role.

21st Mar, 2012 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

I have an aunt that is single and she does both roles really cool. She is a mother of course but on weekends she takes them out and camps and stuff just like their dad used to.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Can A Father Be Just As Good As A Mother?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,