How To Save On Gas

How Save Gas - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th May, 2005 - 3:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th May, 2005 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

How To Save On Gas

10 Gas Saving Tips
By Eric Peters

None of us can do much about the prices being charged at the pump these days, but once we've tanked up, there are a few things we can do to keep the needle away from "E" as long as possible.
Ref. https://channels.netscape.com/ns/autos/pack...as_saving_tips1

Sponsored Links:
27th May, 2005 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Gas Save How

OVer here in NZ we just boycott the biggest companies. When they don't get any customers then they put the prices down then all the little gas stations do too...it works

27th May, 2005 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

How To Save On Gas Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I am guilty of a couple of those top 10 things to do or not do. I don't keep up to date on my oil changes and checking my tires, and I know that is a big problem when it comes to gas mileage, but it's just the lazy part of me. I also forget about items that are in my trunk and end up lugging useless items that I should trash or store anyway. My Honda's AC unit does not work, so my windows are always open in the summer time, otherwise I would roast. I am not a huge fan of cruise control even though both of my cars are equipped with it. I just feel like a better driver when I am in control of the car, not some mechanism. I also floor the pedal when on the highway, or accelerating through town, especially when in the Honda, because it is a small car and can zip around turns etc. It's the Fast and Furious in me that comes out during those times wink.gif

27th May, 2005 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Gas Save How

Man you sound just like me. I am not a huge fan of cruise control either. It doesn't matter what kind of car I have I can always get the best out of it's performance!

> TOPIC: How To Save On Gas

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,