Pilot Loses Liscence

Pilot Loses Liscence - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th May, 2005 - 3:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th May, 2005 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pilot Loses Liscence

FAA REVOKES LICENSE OF PILOT WHO FLEW TOO NEAR WHITE HOUSE

The government has revoked the license of the pilot in charge of the small
plane that strayed to within three miles of the White House on May 11, forcing
the panicked evacuation of thousands of people from the executive mansion,
Capitol and Supreme Court.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/23/capital.alert.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2005 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Pilot Loses Liscence
A Friend

Liscence Loses Pilot

After 911, its not surprise that the FAA wasn't real happy with him flying that close. I think that the action was a mistake and that the pilot should have been warned and maybe even fined, but I think that revocation of his license was a little extreme. I think that they over reacted this time.

27th May, 2005 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Pilot Loses Liscence Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I feel they wanted to make an example out of him so that they do not have a Moscow incident again (you know where that single engine plane flew straight into Russia without detection some years ago).

27th May, 2005 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Liscence Loses Pilot

If he was a good pilot he would have known where he was and what implications could come of it. I don't disagree with his license being revoked. Like JB said, he needs to be made an example of. Obviously he wasn't doing his job, and it landed him (no pun intended) into the most restricted air-space available in the U.S. In my opinion, there is no excuse for this.

> TOPIC: Pilot Loses Liscence

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,