Instant Respect

Instant Respect - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th May, 2005 - 8:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

During Business Hours
Post Date: 25th May, 2005 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Instant Respect

7 Ways To Get Instant Respect

Respect.

Everyone wants it, few get it.

Why? I'll tell you why. Respect is earned, never given. And nowadays, with our rush to do everything yesterday, few have the will, patience, or perseverance needed to be truly respected. Like drinking a good espresso, building up respect requires time and an appreciation of the fine details needed to achieve a perfect result.
Ref. https://money.netscape.cnn.com/package.jsp?...c=mo-main-01-l1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2005 - 8:51am / Post ID: #

Instant Respect
A Friend

Respect Instant

Seems like a really good article. I agree with it for the most part. But there is one suggestion that, at least at my company, doesn't apply and is down right wrong. The suggestion to keep quite gets you ignored and discarded in my company. The meek do not inherit the earth at my company. The ones that excel are the ones that are coming up with ideas and commenting on new and old processes and procedures. This is seen as a sign of an action taker and someone willing to take a risk and make things better.

> TOPIC: Instant Respect

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,