How To Be A Good Boss

How Good Boss - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th May, 2005 - 2:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Even if it is just for the next hour or two...
Post Date: 25th May, 2005 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

How To Be A Good Boss

How to be a good boss

Someone left you in charge. Now what? Well, don't get drunk on the power, buddy. You're only as strong as the support you get from your staff.
Ref. https://www.bankrate.com/nsc/news/advice/19990817b.asp

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2005 - 8:43am / Post ID: #

How To Be A Good Boss
A Friend

Boss Good Be How

After being left in charge many times, and being the heir apparent to my bosses chair, I can tell you its no picnic. The biggest worry at my job is policy and procedure in which the team lead on the shift is held accountable for every one on the shift following it correctly. Since it changes allot its hard to keep up. The team lead on my shift is also responsible for handling all major issues and having to answer for them in weekly meetings. Being the boss here is to be in the hot seat. There is not really a power trip to be had because there is so much stress to perform and keep your team on the right path.

27th May, 2005 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

How To Be A Good Boss History & Civil Business Politics

You are right. It isn't a picnic but you need to win the loyalty of your staff. Two things that can do that is to be honest and to be loyal...have an open door policy but keep things confidential and talk to and with them not at them....

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 3 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.3%

27th May, 2005 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Boss Good Be How

Leading by example is first and foremost. I am the team lead of my team, and I would never dream of asking them to do something that I could not execute very well myself. Yes, there are times when there will be specific tasks that can only be done by certain people, but, generally speaking, a leader should always set a good example, whether it be work ethic, procedures, processes, communication, etc. In my opinion, you can get more people to follow your instructions if they can also follow your example.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

> TOPIC: How To Be A Good Boss

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,