Questions You Should Ask About Your Investments

Questions Investments - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th May, 2005 - 8:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th May, 2005 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Are you thinking of making an investment? Are you sure you know all you should know about what is going to be the future result of your money? The US Securities and Exchange Commission has a web site dedicated to inspiring you with the questions you should ask yourself:

# Is this investment product registered with the SEC and my state securities agency?

# Does this investment match my investment goals? Why is this investment suitable for me?

# How will this investment make money? (Dividends? Interest? Capital gains?) Specifically, what must happen for this investment to increase in value? (For example, increase in interest rates, real estate values, or market share?)

# What are the total fees to purchase, maintain, and sell this investment? After all the fees are paid, how much does this investment have to increase in value before I break even?

# How liquid is this investment? How easy would it be to sell if I needed my money right away?
Ref. https://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/askquestions.htm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2005 - 8:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Investments Your Ask You Questions

These are absolutely great things to consider when investing. Something not explicitly pointed out above is risk assessment. When investing you should do a risk assessment that includes both the risk involved in your investments and your willingness to take risks. Younger ones obviously are able and usually willing to take bigger risks because you have time to recover from it.

> TOPIC: Questions You Should Ask About Your Investments

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,