Muslim Apostates

Muslim Apostates - Studies of Islam - Posted: 28th Mar, 2006 - 5:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Those that leave the religion of Islam
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2005 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Muslim Apostates

Muslim Apostates

Were you once a Muslim and left Islam? What was the reason? Were you ever threatened with death or other aggression because you decided to leave?

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2005 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Apostates Muslim

I honestly cannot say that I have met many people who were formerly Muslims and then changed to another religion, these days it seems to be all the opposite, however, I have stumbled across a number of sites that act as a 'haven' or group for people who have left Islam and I am very interested to know the 'why', especially when the change involves them becoming a Hindu, or Christian.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2006 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Muslim Apostates Islam Studies

AFGHAN PROSECUTORS SAY CHRISTIAN CONVERT MAY BE UNFIT TO STAND TRIAL: REPORT

Afghan prosecutors say a 41-year-old man facing the death penalty for rejecting Islam and converting to Christianity may be mentally unfit to stand trial, according to a report.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...ghan060321.html

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2006 - 5:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Apostates Muslim

Breaking News

Associated Press reports Abdul Rahman, the Afghan who faced execution for converting from Islam to Christianity, has been released.
Ref. CNN.com

> TOPIC: Muslim Apostates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,