Blog Reveals Murderer

Blog Reveals Murderer - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th May, 2005 - 1:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th May, 2005 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Blog Reveals Murderer

Now who said Blogs were private? Chilling... this is the very last entry of this guy before he dies...
https://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?user=ToTo24...s&uid=261268578

The guy that is walking up and down is his murderer.

Victim's E-journal led to slay suspect

A doomed Queens man's chilling computer entry led cops to a suspect who allegedly robbed and killed the victim and his sister to finance a return to China, police said yesterday.

Jin Lin, 23, was charged with first-degree murder yesterday in the bloody slayings of Sharon and Simon Ng in their Kew Gardens Hills apartment Thursday, officials said.
Ref. https://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/310320p-265498c.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2005 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

Blog Reveals Murderer
A Friend

Murderer Reveals Blog

Absolutely chilling. After reading the article, then reading the blog, I was compelled to leave a message. I don't believe in the after life as most people do, but I believe that people can communicate with us. I hope that he and his sister find justice for this crime in this life and in their existence now. I am glad that he posted it, it will bring his killer to justice. I did get goosebumps while reading the blog, just knowing that just minutes later he was dead was enough to send a chill through me.

27th May, 2005 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Blog Reveals Murderer History & Civil Business Politics

It is chilling, but it also shows the importance of documenting your life and experiences as you can never know how it will help you or others in the future. Yet another Blog scores victory again although at an extremely high price.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Blog Reveals Murderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,