Burger King - Page 3 of 4

Burger King and Canadian coffee and doughnut - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Aug, 2014 - 12:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: Would you still buy the Burger King kids meal?
  Yes       80.00%
  No       20.00%
Total Votes: 10
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Making the wrong promotion? How do you see it?
21st Apr, 2009 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Burger King - Page 3

The defenders of Burger King say the ad merely focuses on what makes Sponge Bob is about: his square butt. Additionally they focus on the fact that the cartoon also focuses on the but. They say many times Patrick and Sponge Bob both show heir butt, it is called "Bikini Bottom", his friends are also named similar things related to the "butt". I find that argument baseless though since they are including the character and not the other way around.

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2009 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

King Burger

Fine but where are the women in the cartoon? The only female character in the show is Sponge Bob's friend, a squirrel in a spaceman suit. spock.gif

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2009 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Burger King
A Friend

Burger King Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Plus the fact that they are making the ad to include a sponge bob toy and using his name a lot to get kids to want to go out to get a burger king big kid meal. What better way to get to parents than through the kids?

21st Apr, 2009 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 King Burger

I thought the whole bases was that it is a spongebob square pants meal deal. I assumed one got some toy related to show with the meal. Would have made more sense to sing the song and have had 10 spongebobs dancing about.

I never thought much other then this is one of the dumbest commercial I have seen in a long time.

6th Aug, 2009 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

King Burger

For me this case has nothing to do with policy and everything to do with idiocy. rolleyes.gif

SUNSET HILLS, Mo. -  An apologetic Burger King is promising the "royal treatment" to a patron asked to leave because workers claimed her barefoot baby violated the company's "no shoes" rules.

The fast food giant admitted that employees went too far when they asked Jennifer Frederich, her mother and Frederich's 6-month-old daughter, Kaylin, to leave a Burger King in Sunset Hills, Mo., because Kaylin was shoeless.

Workers explained in the Sunday incident that the infant was violating a health code. In fact, shoelessness is not a health code violation in St. Louis County.

Burger King released a statement Thursday indicating workers had taken the no shoes, no service policy too far.

"Our franchisee, which independently owns and operates this restaurant, apologizes for this guest's experience," the statement reads. "The franchisee is retraining his restaurant team on the proper use of the 'no shoes' policy."

The franchise owner also contacted Frederich to apologize in person.

Frederich told KTVI that she and her mother ate hurriedly and left before they could be kicked out.

She said the flap was a bit overblown, and she hoped no one would be fired. But she appreciates Burger King's apology...

10th Aug, 2009 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Burger King

I am with you on this LDS_Forever this is just idiocy after all the policy is just about being clean in a food establishment. Last time I checked babies do not walk on the floor thus no issue.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jun, 2013 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Burger King - Page 3

I like Burger King, but only when I eat it once in a blue moon, I am not a junk food person but I believe some of this food outlets food tastes great! Sometimes I will choose the whopper and some fries and I enjoyed it, the meat is cooked just right and it is juicy and tender, the rest also taste really nice as well. The combination of the ingredients used for burgers is excellent in my opinion and it works pretty good as well. One of my favorite side dishes from Burger King is the onion rings.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2014 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Burger King Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Burger King and Canadian coffee and doughnut chain Tim Hortons have announced they are merging, a deal that would allow the burger seller to move out of the U.S. And possibly cut its tax bill.

The merged company will be based in Canada and have 18,000 restaurants worldwide.

By moving north of the border, Burger King would be completing what is called an "Inversion" -- a strategy that allows U.S. Firms to lower their tax bills by merging with a foreign company, and then relocating to the new country.

Corporate tax rates are lower in Canada than in the U.S. Ref. CNN

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Burger King

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,