Burger King - Page 2 of 4

I am far from being a prude but this ad is - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Apr, 2009 - 1:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: Would you still buy the Burger King kids meal?
  Yes       80.00%
  No       20.00%
Total Votes: 10
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Making the wrong promotion? How do you see it?
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2007 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Burger King
A Friend

Burger King - Page 2

Basically, I see no reason why advertisement cannot accompany a product, in this case, items at Burger King.

While the specific advertisement is packaged with the kids' meal, it is possible that the said advertisement is indeed provided to catch the said generation of 13 and older.

I must concede, though, that it would be more appropriate were the advertisement be focused for kids at the particular age-level - under 13 years old.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Aug, 2007 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

King Burger

This is another statement in a way... they are saying that the 'king', that guy who always acted as a king of burgers, was not good enough so now we have to use a character already made famous - they must be paying millions in royalties for this - I wonder if it will do anything.

I have always said that the Whopper beats the Big Mac, but my wife does not believe me.

14th Apr, 2009 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Burger King Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

They're in trouble again, this time Mexicans are very upset at their recent advertisement on TV.

An advertisement for a new burger has caused offense after Mexicans claimed it insulted them and their national cuisine.

Burger Kingdescribes its Texican Whopper in a Spanish ad as "inspired by the land where a man 'aint afraid to sink his teeth into something hot and spicy."

It contains a flame-grilled Whopper topped with taco-coated chilli con carne, spicy jalapenos, onion, lettuce and Cajun mayonnaise.

But the fast food giant has offended Mexicans with its "stereotypical" advertising campaign for the burger.

The television ad aired in Spain, described the Texican as "the taste of Texas with a little spicy Mexican."

It depicted a tall Texan cowboy living with a vertically challenged Mexican wrestler.

Mexico's ambassador to Spain slammed the ad in a letter to Burger King and said it "improperly used the stereotypical image of Mexicans."

Jorge ZermeƱo asked Burger King to pull the ad and apologize for offending Mexican cuisine.

The print edition of the commercial further angered Mexicans by showing the wrestler wearing what appears to be a Mexican flag as a cloak.

Mexicohas strict rules about using its national flag.

In 2008, the government fined foreign-owned publishing house Random House Mondadori for showing disrespect to the country's flag in a video posted online....

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2009 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Burger King
A Friend

Page 2 King Burger

I like the new ad that burger king has here about loving square butts. I think it is pretty neat. I know it is aimed at the kids because it refers to sponge bob. I still say the whopper rules.

14th Apr, 2009 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

King Burger

I actually find the Square Pants a bit over the top. If they focused on Sponge Bob character I could understand the 'humor' in it but when they started with women then I think they were too focused, especially when you have the guy at the end saying "Booty is booty". Check it:

21st Apr, 2009 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Burger King

Seems like I'm not the only one, this is causing a riot among parents who find the above ad offensive in its emphasis of the butt, especially the women's butt in relation to a KIDS meal. Some have asked FNC to remove the ad from the air.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2009 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Burger King
A Friend

Burger King - Page 2

I have watched this commercial or ad more than a few times. I do not find it offensive but that may be because I am a man. I know my wife has no problem with this ad.

21st Apr, 2009 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Burger King Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I am far from being a prude but this ad is completely out of place, why are they showing women dancing and showing their behind for a kids meal? Absolutely inappropriate.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Burger King

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,