Pakistan Politics - Pakistan Woes - Page 7 of 10

I have read the discussion on polluted water - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Mar, 2009 - 5:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Pakistan Government Nuclear weapons, but no clean water
16th Sep, 2008 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Pakistan Politics - Pakistan Woes - Page 7

Oh it is definitely Islamic and the areas where there have been incursions are the areas that the Pakistani government has very little control over anyway. I tend to agree that this is saber rattling. I think the US will play ball and ask for permission the next time. But if they sense that there is a leak in this new government that makes asking permission a guarantee of a mission failure, I expect the US to test his order a time or two.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
16th Sep, 2008 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Woes Pakistan Politics Pakistan

Honestly, I do not know if all these little missions are protecting the globe against terrorism or not. Well, I guess they are to a degree, because you are keeping the majority of them occupied, but for how long? The US is folding under pressure of financing a war that has been going on for far too long. Seems to me like you will have to wipe out the entire region before that ever happens because Islamists have shown that they are here to say and their archaic thinking is far from changing, if anything it is getting more hardened.

Pakistan has been fighting with India for decades with no resolve, they fight within with no resolve, can we expect them to resolve anything - not really - too many cooks pulling at the same pot. I'm just waiting to see how long the current leadership will last - I estimate - not long at all.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2008 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pakistan Politics - Pakistan Woes History & Civil Business Politics

Pakistan in sovereignty warning

Pakistan's president says he will not allow his nation's sovereignty to be violated by foreign powers in their fight against terror.
Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2009 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Woes Pakistan Politics Pakistan

Pakistan bans protests in political crackdown:

Police raids target dissidents and activists, and the government forbids public rallies. Critics say the move could backfire. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2009 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Woes Pakistan Politics Pakistan

Nawaz Sharif - House Arrest

Pakistan's main opposition leader, former PM Nawaz Sharif, is placed under house arrest ahead of a planned protest march on Islamabad. Ref. BBC

16th Mar, 2009 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Pakistan Politics - Pakistan Woes

All these riots and demonstrations are working. The fact that is may or my not be a good thing, because they will want more and more:

Pakistan reinstates sacked judge

Pakistan's government reinstates sacked top judge Iftikhar Chaudhry, prompting the opposition to call off a march. Ref. Source 9

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2009 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Pakistan Politics Pakistan Woes - Page 7

Pakistan could collapse in six months, says CENTCOM adviser:

The Pakistani state could collapse within six months if immediate steps are not taken to remedy the situation, warned a top adviser to the US Central Command, The News reported. David Kilcullen, who advises CENTCOM commander General David H. Petraeus on the war on terror, urged US policymakers to focus their attention on Pakistan as a failure there could have devastating consequences for the entire international community. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2009 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Pakistan Politics - Pakistan Woes
A Friend

Pakistan Politics Pakistan Woes Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

I have read the discussion on polluted water killing children in some part of Sind Pakistan. I am a medical doctor and actively engaged in treating various diseases in rural Sind Pakistan . I have observed that water-born diseases are a cause of morbidity in Pakistan. These diseases include acute gastroenteritis.amoebiasis. Typhoid and intestinal helminthiasis.The basic reason is overpopulation.The government have done a lot with the assistance of international donor agencies.I think what is needed in third world countries like Pakistan is to educate people to keep their families small.Moreover the involvement of the community is imperative.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: All Discussion is Public, do not ask Members to contact you by Email or other methods. See Constructive Posting Policy

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Pakistan Politics - Pakistan Woes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,