The Origin Of Freemasonry

The Origin Freemasonry - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 13th Jun, 2008 - 3:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th May, 2005 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

The Origin of Freemasonry seems to be a mystery, but this web page claims that it all started with the advent of Christ's miracles and the need for King Agrippa to rid the world of Jesus' popularity and teachings. Read for yourself and you be the judge:

In the year 43, King Herod Agrippa summoned the court of Jerusalem and said:

* "Dear Brothers, you are not the King's men and his collaborators. You are the support of the King and the life of the Jewish people. Until now you have been his faithful followers. From this moment on you will be his brothers . . .
* "Let us all understand then, and let us not forget, that this fundamental meeting realized by this new group is based on Brotherhood . . .
* "My Brothers, the aristocracy as well as the common people have perceived the spiritual and even political revolt that the appearance of the Impostor Jesus ( as in the original) has caused among the people, and especially among our Israelites.
* "We have noted a great power in him, which he left as an inheritance to that group he called disciples. He founded an Association that he called a religion, it being called that by them as well. This supposed religion is at a point of overturning the foundations of our religion and demolishing it . . .
* "He attributed to himself the gift of prophecy and the power of performing miracles. He claimed to be the hoped-for Messiah of whom our prophets announced the coming; not being anything but a vulgar man like the rest of the people, devoid of any feature of the Divine Spirit, withdrawn to the extreme from the rectitude of our firm Jewish doctrine, from which we are determined not to deviate in even one point.
Ref. https://www.cephasministry.com/history_of_masonry_2.html

The length writings can be had by visiting the above link.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2005 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Freemasonry Origin The

Interesting theory, but other theories exist that say the free masonry existed much much earlier than that. In fact, if the masons truly built solomons temple, then the herod agrippa theory cant even be relevant. In my opinion, the idea that free masonry was invented to stop the spread of christianity is ridiculous being that the majority of the theories surrounding them include the preservation of the cross. The site I will list theorizes ties with kabbalism and other such jewish groups such as essenes. It also theorizes that the masons where to preserve what Jesus taught and that Jesus was part of the group and that his original teachings have been lost to but a few.

https://www.freemasonrywatch.org/bnaibrith.html

4th Jun, 2005 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

The Origin Of Freemasonry Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

There are many opinions about the origins of freemasonry, he is a site that is not even masonic, it is from MIT that gives a lot of good information.

https://web.mit.edu/dryfoo/Masonry/

Message Edited!
Persephone: offtopic requests for help removed. Post questions in your own thread or contact a moderator.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2005 - 6:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Freemasonry Origin The

This site has more informational FACTS then any site I have been too. Thank you for posting. It does a good job of dispelling many of the myths and legends of the origins and symbolism of free mansonry!

13th Jun, 2008 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Freemasonry Origin The

I am going to have a lot of reading now but looks like a great site! I do not buy the Jewish idea as they would not have a Templar Masons division for Christians.

> TOPIC: The Origin Of Freemasonry

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,