Whats The Reason For Our Bodies?

Whats Reason Bodies - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 12th Jun, 2008 - 6:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th Apr, 2008 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

If we are actually a spirit being on the inside why do we need a body isn't it like a keep back to our immoratl soul?

Sponsored Links:
1st Jun, 2008 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Bodies Our Reason Whats

Gothicnature I thought you would of been answering this. I guess my answer would be that the body gives material movement in the material world? I guess ghosts can be here too but they cannot interact and touch things like someone who has a body can.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2008 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Whats The Reason For Our Bodies? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Our bodies are the representation of our souls in the prime material plane. We are here to learn about life and to grow as a being. We are here to make choices good or bad and to show God that we are worthy enough to have a place at his table.

10th Jun, 2008 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Bodies Our Reason Whats

Why can't we learn as ghosts then in an existence created for ghosts, why must a body be necessary?

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2008 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bodies Our Reason Whats

We need the body to be able to feel hurt and pain to feel joy and laughter. We need the body to feel what it is like to be sick or to lay in the sun soaking up the warmth. Some things we need to experience and to enjoy while we are alive in this body. These things can not be done in a ghost world in a ghost body in my opinion. But then again who says we are not in a ghost world in ghost bodies? We only have a limited understanding where we are. I feel that we are given these bodies to learn of life and to learn lessons that cannot be taught to us otherwise. We are given free choices and it is those choices that make who we become.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2008 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is a very interesting Question;
Mabe our souls need vessels to have senses and to communicate and mabe to share love with other souls.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2008 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Whats Reason Our Bodies

You may have a point there Harkon. I am not sure about the communicate but maybe the sense of love, anger, hate, joy or just plain happiness. Maybe that is what we need the body to experience.

> TOPIC: Whats The Reason For Our Bodies?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,