Slave Depots & Cannabilism

Slave Depots Cannabilism - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Jun, 2005 - 11:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Humans treated the same as beasts
26th May, 2005 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

The following is a short read (1910) and only the last part of an online page discussing how common cannibalism is in the world. It places as the reason for its lack of popularity the domination of the 'white' man's abhorrence for it:

A visit to one of these slave-depots revealed a condition of savagery and suffering beyond ordinary powers of description. It was no uncommon experience to witness upwards of a hundred captives, of both sexes and all ages, including infants in their mothers' arms, laying in groups; masses of utterly forlorn humanity, with eyes downcast in a stony stare, with bodies attenuated by starvation, and with skin of that dull grey hue which among coloured races is always indicative of physical disorder. The captives were exposed for sale with the sinister fate in view of being killed and eaten.

Proportionately, a greater number of men than women fall victims to cannibalism, the reason being that women who are still young are esteemed as being of greater value by reason of their utility in growing and cooking food.

Probably the most inhuman practice of all is to be met with among the tribes who deliberately hawk the victim piecemeal whilst still alive. Incredible as it may appear, captives are led from place to place in order that individuals may have the opportunity of indicating, by external marks on the body, the portion they desire to acquire. The distinguishing marks are generally made by means of coloured clay or strips of grass tied in a peculiar fashion. The astounding stoicism of the victims, who thus witness the bargaining for their limbs piecemeal, is only equalled by the callousness with which they walk forward to meet their fate.
Ref. https://www.heretical.com/cannibal/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2005 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cannabilism and Depots Slave

Yikes! Ill be completely honest here, if someone is bartering for my body for piecemeal, I'm not going to be the only one losing limbs! No stoic looks from me, there will be violence and someone besides me will be maimed! I don't understand the culture, so I cant understand not being upset about being eaten. What about the possibility of the victims being drugged? It doesn't mention that, but drugging the victim with opium would cause the stoic nature of the victim and would allow them to remain passive up until their actual death. I would be curious to find out if this is drug induced or if it is just the way they are raise, to accept their fate with out emotion.

7th Jun, 2005 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Slave Depots & Cannabilism History & Civil Business Politics

Here is an interesting link that leads to a web site with a 'different' view on the subject, including the wacky way the French viewed it:

https://whyfiles.org/164cannibal/5.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Slave Depots & Cannabilism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,