DeepDoctrine Introduction - Page 4 of 4

Hi Nighthawk. Thanks for checking in with - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Apr, 2006 - 11:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
LDS Doctrine Discussion
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2006 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

DeepDoctrine Introduction - Page 4

I saw that you were here this evening, visiting the forum, so thought I would check in with you. How are you doing? I haven't seen you posting for some time.

I could really use your help in the LDS Studies (not Deep Doctrine) board. I am trying to go through all the Articles of Faith, as well as other basic doctrines there.

So, I hope to see you posting again soon!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2006 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member
[?] CPosts: 62
Flag Posts: 74
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 5

Introduction DeepDoctrine

Hi Nighthawk. Thanks for checking in with me. It really has been a long time since I have posted anything. Work has been consuming a great deal of my time as well as family life and church calling. Kylie Anne arrived back in January and life got even busier now that there are 4 kids in the house. I do miss participating in the discussions and hope to find more time to contribute.

Hope all is going well with you.

I was actually thinking about posting a quick question regarding something on my profile that caught my eye tonight. So I appreciate the "nudge".

I noticed my profile said I had 1 new PM, but I do not have over 100 posts and cannot view it. Is it possible for members to PM someone even if the person they are PMing does not have 100 posts? Just curious. I would hate to think someone PM"d me and I did not make an attempt to respond.

Anyway, thanks again Nighthawk. I look forward to our discussions in LDS Studies.

Deep

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th May, 2005 - 3:00am
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: DeepDoctrine Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,