Cyber Security Internet Warfare / Cyber Security - Page 4 of 11

Australia the victim of cyber espionage Cyber - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2011 - 2:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »
Cyber Warfare Cyber Wars - International Hacking
14th Jun, 2011 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Cyber Security Internet Warfare / Cyber Security - Page 4

They are saying if the attack results in actual harm to US interests, infrastructure, or citizens they will respond with military force. Not the everyday disturbances. Still, I think it would be hard to prove the origin, especially when hackers can overtake a computer or server and launch an attack from somewhere else.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2011 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Security Cyber Warfare Internet Security Cyber

This is one of the frightening things about the kind of work I am in because it is dependent on so many things working right: my host in the USA being up, all the ISP hops in between being up, and then locally my own ISP being up and electricity being up, the computer working, and so forth. It is a very sensitive situation because any of those being down for any reason means I am out of work instantly therefore if there were a long term or even short term cyber war all those in related fields will automatically suffer.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

14th Jun, 2011 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Cyber Security Internet Warfare / Cyber Security History & Civil Business Politics

I can definitely see how it would hurt your business, since it's all online and with so many different variables and connections.

With the Estonia attack in 2007, government websites and banks were affected, news outlets, political organizations, etc. Practically shut down the entire country. Can you imagine that happening in the US? It would be a disaster.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2011 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 Security Cyber Warfare Internet Security Cyber

Hackers might face stiffer sentences in U.S.

Even before a loosely organized group of hackers broke into the CIA's and Senate's public websites, the White House asked for stiffer sentences for breaking into government and private computer networks. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2011 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Security Cyber Warfare Internet Security Cyber

Cyber spies invade the world of would-be terrorists

What the internet did for p-rn-graphy, it has also done for terrorism. Ref. Source 3

16th Jul, 2011 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Cyber Security Internet Warfare / Cyber Security

Its time to be afraid... In such a 'war' sites can go down without notice as the internet is connected through very necessary networks. I need to look for other types of work, but in my situation I don't know what because if there was ever a constant cyber war my living would go down the tubes instantly.

international QUOTE
Pentagon declares the Internet a war domain:

The Pentagon released a long-promised cybersecurity plan Thursday that declares the Internet a domain of war but does not spell out how the U.S. Military would use the Web for offensive strikes.  Ref. Source 9

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2011 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Cyber Security Internet Warfare / Cyber Security - Page 4

US cyber crime boss quits

The head of a US agency that helps respond to cyber attacks resigned suddenly after several high-profile attacks on government computer systems but the Department of Homeland Security declined Monday to comment on the reason. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2011 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Cyber Security Internet Warfare / Cyber Security Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Australia the victim of cyber espionage

Australian Cyber espionage is being used against Australia on a ''massive scale'' and some foreign spies are using Australian government networks to penetrate the cyber defences of allies such as the US, ASIO chief David Irvine has told business leaders. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Cyber Security Internet Warfare / Cyber Security

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,