First Paying Job

First Paying Job - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th May, 2005 - 7:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th May, 2005 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

First Paying Job

What was your first paying job (working for parents not included)? You may wish to add what it paid, why you was willing to do it and did it have any impact on your current work status today.

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2005 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Job Paying First

My first paying job was as a Math tutor at my college. It only paid $5.15/hr and I only got paid if the person showed up for the session. I say this because there were many times when that would happen. It was nice to have a job that paid, and I felt a sense of independence, even though I wasn't making very much.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

29th May, 2005 - 7:56am / Post ID: #

First Paying Job History & Civil Business Politics

When I was a student, I had a friend who worked for a fridge maintenance company. they got a contract with Coca Cola to do their maintenance. So each spring and fall, they needed temporary workers to clean the radiators of the Coca Cola refrigerators. My friend told me about this opportunity, I got hired and I worked 3-4 days each spring and each fall, for 3 years. It was not a big work, but this was my first payed job ... and it payed ok. It covered approx. one month scholarship.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 19 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.9%

> TOPIC: First Paying Job

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,