If You Live At A High Altitude You Are More Likely To Commit Suicide

If Live High Altitude Commit Suicide - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th Mar, 2018 - 2:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2018 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Could living at high altitude increase suicide risk? Evidence suggests possible treatments, reports Harvard Review of Psychiatry. High-altitude areas -- particularly the US intermountain states -- have increased rates of suicide and depression, suggests a review of research evidence in the Harvard Review of Psychiatry. The journal is published by Wolters Kluwer. Source 3i.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2018 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Suicide Commit To More You Altitude High At Live If

While some may think that this is a reason for this I disagree with the research and findings here. I have heard some say the opposite and I do believe that if you want to prove something in research you can steer or guide the research to skew the numbers to support your theory. I think that Suicide is more preventable if people would take the time to understand that no one is better than anyone else and it is all in a persons perception of how they fit in. IF people taught others to treat everyone the same then just maybe things will be a lot more cupcakes and unicorns in this world.

> TOPIC: If You Live At A High Altitude You Are More Likely To Commit Suicide

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,