Special Needs Boy Abused At Trinidad School

Special Boy Abused Trinidad School - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th May, 2013 - 12:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May, 2013 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

TV6 News featured a special needs boy who is diagnosed with ADHD. The mother claims the boy is verbally and physically abused by teachers in a Santa Cruz school. The last beating ended with the mother filing a police report after a teacher beat the boy with a broom 15 times on the buttocks. The boy was taken to hospital.

15th May, 2013 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

School Trinidad Abused Boy Special

Did they mention the name of the school? I hope they did because it makes no sense to make a report of this nature if we are not aware of the name of this place. If the allegation is true, these people should rot in jail!

15th May, 2013 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Special Needs Boy Abused At Trinidad School Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

They did it but I didn't catch the name, all I know is it is a school in Santa Cruz, maybe the papers have something about it or there will be a follow-up story. Sadly this case is not unique, I hear stories like this all the time but at least in this case there was a police report filed and the mother made it national news - good!

16th May, 2013 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

School Trinidad Abused Boy Special

I found it. The name of the school is Bourg Mulatresse RC School. We have a thread here: Source 1 The poor child is wetting his bed since the incident and complains of back pains. The children who witnessed the beating apparently covered their ears because the sound of the beating was very loud.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Special Needs Boy Abused At Trinidad School

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,