Zero Replies - Page 3 of 4

I will go to the last pages and try working - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 30th Apr, 2009 - 7:01pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 2 34 81 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I check the Zero Replies...
  Everytime I visit here       25.00%
  Once in awhile       58.33%
  When I remember       16.67%
  Never       0.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2006 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,661
Avg: 8.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,281.43 FP
Charm: 329

Zero Replies - Page 3

I said this earlier in the Post:

QUOTE (JB)
Zero Replies section also lets me know what topics people are not interesting to Members, so that the Bots or I do not start more of them.

This is no longer the case. I or the Bots create any and every Topic imaginable because our new target is everyone and not just the Members. In the old days you had to join the Forum before you could read the Posts, but that is no longer the case. Everyone can read the Posts so there will always be something be searched for, and hopefully we will already have a Discussion about it when you look!

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2007 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Avg: 1.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 47.3%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Replies Zero

1 - I try to check zero replies every two days.

2 - I usually replay to one or two when I check them. just what grabs my attention...as fleeting as it is.

3 - I found the zero replies in the first week.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2007 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.0%
[+] Gain: 211.30 FP
Charm: 63

Zero Replies Feedback & FAQ News Community

When I first started, I never ventured into the Zero Replies page. I think one day, (after being a member for about two months) I accidentally clicked on it and I was amazed to see so many new topics. I may go through each one, depending on my mood or sometimes, I may search for a thread to provide a response but not on a regular basis. Overall, I usually go for the "HOT" topics button rather than the Zero Replies. So to be honest, I hardly ever check the Zero replies button.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2007 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Tortdog
Zero Replies
A Friend

Page 3 Replies Zero

I would think that the zero replies is an indicator of the attractiveness of the topic to the community. I know that when I create a topic and do not receive any replies, it is disappointing and tends to temper my future introduction of similar topics. So it is a useful tool for me in measuring what the community determines is constructive, if you will.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Replies Zero

I was just looking at Zero Replies and we are up to 313 pages! We need to get that down everyone. Please visit there and respond to the many interesting unanswered Topics you find there. Thanks!

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,021
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 15,512.20 FP
Charm: 350

Zero Replies

I look at it every now and then but a lot of the topics there I have no clue about let alone be able to answer or reply to some of them. Especially the ones about a certain culture and the many threads that it includes.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 3 Zero Replies

That's the fun thing about INTERNATIONAL Discussions. You can search out the answer and try and tackle it. Granted that there are some Topics I would not know where to start with either, but making the attempt by looking for quotes, sources, definitions etc might earn you some Charm and respect from peers for the extra effort. Speaking collectively for all and not just you.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,021
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 15,512.20 FP
Charm: 350

Zero Replies - Page 3

I will go to the last pages and try working forward. :) Maybe some of them may be up my alley.

Guest please SHARE: "Zero Replies" on:

+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Zero Replies
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Zero Replies

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Hunter

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Hunter

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Hunter

Art of War

Hunter

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

Highlights

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 18 Hours Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Opinion 2.6 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 3.1 Days Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Pagan 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:45am
UFOs & Nukes: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 30th Dec, 2017 - 4:01pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By Stem 7th Dec, 2017 - 10:51am
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 1st Dec, 2017 - 11:30pm
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LitRPG 16th Nov, 2017 - 12:42pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes