Zero Replies - Page 3 of 4

I will go to the last pages and try working - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 30th Apr, 2009 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I check the Zero Replies...
  Everytime I visit here       25.00%
  Once in awhile       58.33%
  When I remember       16.67%
  Never       0.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
6th Nov, 2006 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Zero Replies - Page 3

I said this earlier in the Post:

QUOTE (JB)
Zero Replies section also lets me know what topics people are not interesting to Members, so that the Bots or I do not start more of them.

This is no longer the case. I or the Bots create any and every Topic imaginable because our new target is everyone and not just the Members. In the old days you had to join the Forum before you could read the Posts, but that is no longer the case. Everyone can read the Posts so there will always be something be searched for, and hopefully we will already have a Discussion about it when you look!

Sponsored Links:
7th Feb, 2007 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Replies Zero

1 - I try to check zero replies every two days.

2 - I usually replay to one or two when I check them. just what grabs my attention...as fleeting as it is.

3 - I found the zero replies in the first week.

13th Sep, 2007 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Zero Replies Feedback & FAQ News Community

When I first started, I never ventured into the Zero Replies page. I think one day, (after being a member for about two months) I accidentally clicked on it and I was amazed to see so many new topics. I may go through each one, depending on my mood or sometimes, I may search for a thread to provide a response but not on a regular basis. Overall, I usually go for the "HOT" topics button rather than the Zero Replies. So to be honest, I hardly ever check the Zero replies button.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2007 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Zero Replies
A Friend

Page 3 Replies Zero

I would think that the zero replies is an indicator of the attractiveness of the topic to the community. I know that when I create a topic and do not receive any replies, it is disappointing and tends to temper my future introduction of similar topics. So it is a useful tool for me in measuring what the community determines is constructive, if you will.

30th Apr, 2009 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Replies Zero

I was just looking at Zero Replies and we are up to 313 pages! We need to get that down everyone. Please visit there and respond to the many interesting unanswered Topics you find there. Thanks!

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Zero Replies
A Friend

Zero Replies

I look at it every now and then but a lot of the topics there I have no clue about let alone be able to answer or reply to some of them. Especially the ones about a certain culture and the many threads that it includes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Apr, 2009 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Zero Replies - Page 3

That's the fun thing about INTERNATIONAL Discussions. You can search out the answer and try and tackle it. Granted that there are some Topics I would not know where to start with either, but making the attempt by looking for quotes, sources, definitions etc might earn you some Charm and respect from peers for the extra effort. Speaking collectively for all and not just you.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Zero Replies
A Friend

Zero Replies Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

I will go to the last pages and try working forward. smile.gif Maybe some of them may be up my alley.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Zero Replies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,