Zero Replies - Page 2 of 4

I would like to say I am proud of everyone - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 13th Apr, 2006 - 6:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I check the Zero Replies...
  Everytime I visit here       25.00%
  Once in awhile       58.33%
  When I remember       16.67%
  Never       0.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
18th Jun, 2005 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Zero Replies - Page 2

Ironically, the Zero Replies section also lets me know what topics people are not interesting to Members, so that the Bots or I do not start more of them.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2005 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Replies Zero

1. How often do you check the Zero Replies page?
Approximately once a week
2. How likely are you to reply to one or more Zero Replies after viewing the page?
I reply only if I find the subject interesting ... I disregard that it has zero replies.
3. How long after becoming a member did it take you to find out about the Zero Replies page?
It took me 2 or 3 of weeks to discover the hot topics ... I discovered the Zero Replies a few days later. Now I use mainly the hot topics, but I thing it's a mistake (in some way), because I haven't seen a big part of the forum and focusing only on hot topics results in leaving out interesting topics wich were discussed in the past.

12th Apr, 2006 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Zero Replies Feedback & FAQ News Community

If I recall correctly I found the zero reply boards within the first few weeks of starting my membership. This is most likely because I had a habit of hitting "Hot Topics" as soon as I logged on and had a link bolded at the top of the medieval skin. This is actually the first duty that JB came to me about taking over for him was a zero reply helper.

12th Apr, 2006 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Replies Zero

QUOTE (funbikerchick @ 2-Jun 05, 10:45 AM)
Often that stuff is over my head or deeper than I really want to go on a forum in the time I have available to answer the question.

This is the reason why I don't answer more LDS threads as well - I would love to get into and respond to more of them, and religious ones in general, but I just have to have enough time to spend to do it right. With the LDS or religious zero replies, this problem is lessened because there are not pages of long replies to read through as well.

1. I have checked the zero replies page every time I've visited since I found out about it.

2. I have been trying to respond to as many as I can since the drive to get rid of zero replies.

3. Lets see, I have been a member since November, so I guess 6 months literally, because I just found out about it with the whole drive to get rid of them.

12th Apr, 2006 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Replies Zero

I want to get the Zero Replies down to one page before creating New Boards and I do appreciate everyone's help. In this week alone we went from 15 pages to 3!

12th Apr, 2006 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Zero Replies

1) I check it everytime I log in.
2) I try to respond to at least three if I can.
3) I actually found it the first day because of the ticker across the top of the screen. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2006 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Zero Replies
A Friend

Zero Replies - Page 2

1. How often do you check the Zero Replies page?

I check it everytime I think about it. Sometimes I'm just kind of in a roaming mode, so I'll roam around the boards and I'll forget about the zero replies. Usually I check it around once a week to once every two weeks, even if I don't necessarily reply to one.

2. How likely are you to reply to one or more Zero Replies after viewing the page?

It really depends, honestly. Right now there are a lot of Zero Replies that I do not really know anything about, so I don't reply. I like to find zero replies that I am interested in because I like posting in posts with very few posts in them.

3. How long after becoming a member did it take you to find out about the Zero Replies page?

I think I knew about them the first day. It's not very hard to figure it out.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2006 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

Zero Replies
A Friend

Zero Replies Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

I would like to say I am proud of everyone for the recent zero reply run! Doing the zero replys was my first job here on the forum, the nostalgia brings a tear to my eye! I had to jump back in for a while since we don't really have that job anymore. But I still like being the first on to answer, I just start more threads and have started gravitating to specific topics allot more of late.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Zero Replies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,