Zero Replies - Page 2 of 4

I would like to say I am proud of everyone - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 13th Apr, 2006 - 6:17am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 43 94 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I check the Zero Replies...
  Everytime I visit here       25.00%
  Once in awhile       58.33%
  When I remember       16.67%
  Never       0.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2005 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,661
Avg: 8.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,281.43 FP
Charm: 329

Zero Replies - Page 2

Ironically, the Zero Replies section also lets me know what topics people are not interesting to Members, so that the Bots or I do not start more of them.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2005 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 445
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 19

Replies Zero

1. How often do you check the Zero Replies page?
Approximately once a week
2. How likely are you to reply to one or more Zero Replies after viewing the page?
I reply only if I find the subject interesting ... I disregard that it has zero replies.
3. How long after becoming a member did it take you to find out about the Zero Replies page?
It took me 2 or 3 of weeks to discover the hot topics ... I discovered the Zero Replies a few days later. Now I use mainly the hot topics, but I thing it's a mistake (in some way), because I haven't seen a big part of the forum and focusing only on hot topics results in leaving out interesting topics wich were discussed in the past.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2006 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.6%
Charm: 69

Zero Replies Feedback & FAQ News Community

If I recall correctly I found the zero reply boards within the first few weeks of starting my membership. This is most likely because I had a habit of hitting "Hot Topics" as soon as I logged on and had a link bolded at the top of the medieval skin. This is actually the first duty that JB came to me about taking over for him was a zero reply helper.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2006 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 246
Activity: 1.5%
Charm: 22

Page 2 Replies Zero

QUOTE (funbikerchick @ 2-Jun 05, 10:45 AM)
Often that stuff is over my head or deeper than I really want to go on a forum in the time I have available to answer the question.

This is the reason why I don't answer more LDS threads as well - I would love to get into and respond to more of them, and religious ones in general, but I just have to have enough time to spend to do it right. With the LDS or religious zero replies, this problem is lessened because there are not pages of long replies to read through as well.

1. I have checked the zero replies page every time I've visited since I found out about it.

2. I have been trying to respond to as many as I can since the drive to get rid of zero replies.

3. Lets see, I have been a member since November, so I guess 6 months literally, because I just found out about it with the whole drive to get rid of them.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2006 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,661
Avg: 8.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,281.43 FP
Charm: 329

Replies Zero

I want to get the Zero Replies down to one page before creating New Boards and I do appreciate everyone's help. In this week alone we went from 15 pages to 3!

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2006 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 178
Activity: 1.3%
Charm: 12

Zero Replies

1) I check it everytime I log in.
2) I try to respond to at least three if I can.
3) I actually found it the first day because of the ticker across the top of the screen. :)

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2006 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

BabyBlues
Zero Replies
A Friend

Page 2 Zero Replies

1. How often do you check the Zero Replies page?

I check it everytime I think about it. Sometimes I'm just kind of in a roaming mode, so I'll roam around the boards and I'll forget about the zero replies. Usually I check it around once a week to once every two weeks, even if I don't necessarily reply to one.

2. How likely are you to reply to one or more Zero Replies after viewing the page?

It really depends, honestly. Right now there are a lot of Zero Replies that I do not really know anything about, so I don't reply. I like to find zero replies that I am interested in because I like posting in posts with very few posts in them.

3. How long after becoming a member did it take you to find out about the Zero Replies page?

I think I knew about them the first day. It's not very hard to figure it out.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2006 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

Konquererz
Zero Replies
A Friend

Zero Replies - Page 2

I would like to say I am proud of everyone for the recent zero reply run! Doing the zero replys was my first job here on the forum, the nostalgia brings a tear to my eye! I had to jump back in for a while since we don't really have that job anymore. But I still like being the first on to answer, I just start more threads and have started gravitating to specific topics allot more of late.

Post Date: Fri Jan 19, 2018 - 15:05:04 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We break from Zero Replies to share wise words from the journals of some good thinker:
HistoricToday is: 19th January (GMT), in history on the 19th of January, 1952 AD the following event happened:
PGA approves allowing black participants

Guest please SHARE: "Zero Replies" on:

+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Zero Replies, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Zero Replies is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Zero Replies

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Krusten

Krusten (11)
Wizard

Merlin (10)
Thomaslee

Jonathon (9)
Goldendawn

Aaroni (9)

Aspiring Leaders

Stacia / Charmaine (7)
KNtoran / Drogda (7)
Txtrpg / Zork (7)
Kelic / Kelic (6)
Usabookworm / Bonifacius (5)
Seraphina / Alana (5)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 1.5 Day(s) Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 4.2 Days Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 5.5 Days Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 28th Dec, 2017 - 11:25pm
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By News 12th Dec, 2017 - 2:36am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Gknightbc 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am