New Zealand Rugby - Page 2 of 4

This is an Australian rugby story. Can we - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th May, 2006 - 6:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
New Zealand Warriors
24th Nov, 2005 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

New Zealand Rugby - Page 2

New Zealand is the greatest? Well at least now we know the reason why they have the 2011 World Cup:

WORLD CUP VOTING SYSTEM UNCOVERED

New Zealand won last week's 2011 World Cup vote over Japan 12-9, a rugby website said yesterday.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3490085a1823~,00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2006 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

New Zealand Rugby
A Friend

Rugby Zealand New

I think I should print and frame Arvhic's last comment. biggrin.gif It is not often heard that an Aussie will admit to a kiwi being better in anything. You saw it first here ladies and gentlemen.
As for earlier comments that a provincial competition will hurt our chances in S14 rugby. May I be so bold as to suggest it is the very reason that our teams are so strong...
Just look at the record to date....

18th Feb, 2006 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

New Zealand Rugby Sports & Fashion Music Movies

New Zealand is to rugby what Australia is to cricket at the moment.

Post Date: 11th May, 2006 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Rugby Zealand New

PLAYER COLLAPSES AFTER RUGBY GAME

The son of a former All Black may never recover from a suspected stroke suffered after an under-21 rugby game.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3663940a10~,00.html

11th May, 2006 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Rugby Zealand New

This is a very tragic event, and especially for someone so young. Looks like a lot of time was wasted in the hospital waiting to be seen. I've always admired rugby players because of all the hits they take without any real protective gear. As I don't follow the sport that closely, is this the worst incident that has happened as a result of a hit in a rugby game? If so, do you think it will force the sport to question whether players are protected enough, whether it be through protective gear or tighter refereeing?

12th May, 2006 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

New Zealand Rugby

It's very rare people actually die from rugby but it does happen from time to time. There are a lot of injuries, concussions, sometimes even spinal injuries.

Rugby Union and League are the toughest team sports in the world.

Players can wear protective head gear. I don't believe they should introduce any more protective gear than what is already used. The players are extremely tough and know how to take hits. The game is well refereed but as with any contact sports accidents do happen. If you add to much protective gear it will ruin the game because it hampers the mobility of athletes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2006 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

New Zealand Rugby - Page 2

CONNOLLY SET TO MAKE SAILOR WALK THE PLANK

Wallabies rugby coach John Connolly appeared to draw the international career of troubled Wendell Sailor to a close yesterday, describing the New South Wales winger as a "fringe player" in his selection plans.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3669839a1823~,00.html

17th May, 2006 - 6:37am / Post ID: #

New Zealand Rugby Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

This is an Australian rugby story. Can we please change the name of the topic to Rugby so it encompasses all nations.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: New Zealand Rugby

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,