Citizen: Konquererz

Citizen Konquererz - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 15th Nov, 2005 - 7:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
In Cozyville!
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2005 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Our latest Cozyville prospect, Konquererz, just came into the Town looking at the prospects of setting up home in Cozyville!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2005 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Konquererz Citizen

I just moved to cozyville, and I don't have allot of money. I don't have any land yet, but I plan on getting enough money to buy some soon. Since I am a huge Matrix fan, I find myself Plugged in most of the time when it comes to cash. In fact, I found a way to spend all of my forum points earlier today! One day, I hope to have a big house and a beautiful wife in cozyville.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2005 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Citizen: Konquererz Archive RPG Cozyville

After seeing the race for mayor, I am officially backing Tenaheff for mayor! The other two want drastic changes, what on earth?

I opened my bank account yesterday so I hope that I can buy some land soon.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2005 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Konquererz Citizen

Only have another 150 FP left before I can buy some land. I am really looking forward to it. While I love Cozyville, this tent is starting to smell and I really need a shower. On top of that, I am totally stressed because I got stuck with some street repairs! I figure that must be because I live on the street. Of course I have no car to drive on the street. I plan on protesting on the mayors lawn after the election. That is of course, if I can afford it! laugh.gif

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2005 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Konquererz Citizen

Less than a hundred FP before I can move out of this tent. I just dont fell like doing anything today. I think Ill just go back to sleep.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2005 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well, I finally bought a house, and I got my basic furnishings purchased. I am starting to feel more at home, but I still have a ways to go. I need to find a job and start earning some income so I can get the electricity turned on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2005 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Citizen Konquererz

Finally created some goals that I can work towards. I am now working to improve my life one step at a time, cozyville elite, here I come!

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2005 - 7:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Citizen Konquererz Cozyville RPG Archive

Today was a mixture of good and bad. The day started off with a slew of horrible junk mail! None of it was mine! Ill have a talk with the mail man soon.

But I did find a job flipping burgers today. Took a class and got my pay raised all in the same day, what a great ending to the day! To top it off, I turned on the electricity to the house!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Konquererz

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,