Reliving The Dark Ages

Reliving Dark Ages - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Jun, 2005 - 10:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Does the World of Medieval give you the feeling you are back in the Dark Ages?
  Yes, as though I were there myself       33.33%
  Yes, but only sometimes       66.67%
  No, I am not into it       0.00%
  I do not even know what is a RPG       0.00%
Total Votes: 3
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Through the World of Medieval RPG
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2005 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Reliving The Dark Ages

Ready For Some Adventure

Have you ever wanted to relive the Dark Ages where knights, fair maidens, kingdoms and magicks ruled the realms of men's minds and hearts? Well you can through our Community RPG (Role-Playing Game) called, 'World of Medieval'. This RPG is like no other you have ever played before because you can manage the decisions of the warrior among constructive peers rather than just read about it.

If you have never played an RPG before do not be scared, there are many here who once before did not even know what a 'RPG' was and now they are addicted to the many RPGs we have here. Begin your quest today:

www.WorldofMedieval.com

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2005 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Ages Dark Reliving

Yes, it does feel as though I am back in the Medieval ages sometimes, but that feeling is mostly coming from the GM's posts or the party order posts only, since in the camp there is not much "In Character" and it is harder to get into the mood. Besides, if I remember correct from the scenario descriptions, Medieval is set in the future, but in another planet.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

> TOPIC: Reliving The Dark Ages

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,