Reliving Romance

Reliving Romance - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Nov, 2005 - 2:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: I like playing Love & Life Bytes RPG because...
  I like to flirt a bit without getting caught       0.00%
  I like to tease others into submission       0.00%
  I am a natural born lover       100.00%
  I like the freedom it provides for me to express myself       0.00%
  I love to write romantic prose       0.00%
  I practise in the RPG what I want to do in real life       0.00%
Total Votes: 2
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Through Love & Life Bytes RPG and you do not even have to worry about being dumped!
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2005 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Reliving Romance

Love & Life Bytes RPG

This thread is about our in-house RPG game which is only fictitious.

Ever wanted to be in the shoes of someone good looking or popular for just a moment of time to see what you would do and what it would feel like? This RPG (Role-Playing Game) gives you the feeling of living a life that you either once had or wish you had.

Do not be afraid to participate, all you need is a vivid imagination and the ability to express that within your messages. To learn more go to the Love & Life Bytes Board:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=128

Reliving Romance
Reliving Romance (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2005 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Romance Reliving

In addition to above there is something called, 'Luck Points' that you can earn from favorable participation. These Luck Points are given by other players who believe your character is the best portrayed in certain instances such as: activity, life-like, humor, etc. Luck Points can be kept to show off or you can redeem them for FP.

> TOPIC: Reliving Romance

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,