Sever Year Old Muderer

Sever Year Muderer - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Jun, 2005 - 12:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

This one seems suspicious though...
6th Jun, 2005 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Sever Year Old Muderer

Everytime I post here about a child killing a child the age difference seems to be decreasing! Will I be posting five year old kills five year old just now? However, I cannot understand how the parents could 'hear nothing'.

Authorities in Florida are trying to determine what to do with a seven-year-old child accused of killing his baby sister.

The boy confessed to police that he beat the girl to death with a two-by-four, and punched and kicked her because she wouldn't stop crying.

The baby's parents were outside of their Tampa home visiting with friends during the May 22nd nighttime attack. Police say the parents didn't hear anything.
Ref. https://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=3...09&nav=3w6oacnJ

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2005 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Sever Year Old Muderer
A Friend

Muderer Year Sever

Well, the crime is definentily heinous to say the least. How does a seven year old decide to pick up a two by four and beat a baby to death? I would be concerned that he picked up that kind of behavior from someone in the family. Kids don't just become violent. They usually learn it from some where or the parents let the bad behavior go. As for prosecution, I suppose you cant prosecute a child who doesn't know that he has committed a crime. But he should be forced into therapy, as well as his parents.

> TOPIC: Sever Year Old Muderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,