Communion - How Often?

Communion Often - Studies of Catholicism - Posted: 8th Jun, 2005 - 12:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: How often do you partake of Communion?
  Everyday       0.00%
  Twice a week       0.00%
  Once a week       0.00%
  Once a month       0.00%
  Twice a year       50.00%
  At a funeral or wedding       0.00%
  Never       50.00%
Total Votes: 2
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2005 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Communion - How Often?

This thread is setup to discuss how often one should partake of Communion and the purposes of it within the Catholic Church.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2005 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Often - Communion

According to Catholic rules a catholic should receive communion at least weekly and on holy days if the member is free of sin. Now here is the tricky part, there are degrees of sin, a grievous sin like adultery, blasphemy, or other sins against god and the church can not be forgiven unless the member confess their sins at confession and performs some act of attrition. In medieval times this act was usually money or land.
Now your everyday sins like lieing, stealing, swearing, mouthing off to your parents are much easier to get rid of, you just go to confession and all is well again. I remember going to confession every Saturday morning so that I could take communion on Sunday. The funny part is that I had the same sins every Saturday... I was mean to my brothers, I didn't clean my room when my parents told me and I didn't come home when I was suppose to.

> TOPIC: Communion - How Often?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,