Thinking Of Living In Trinidad - Page 3 of 3

Boy, anyone would like to move back to Trinidad - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 18th Jun, 2013 - 10:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2013 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Thinking Of Living In Trinidad - Page 3

Name: TrinidadianAsha

Title: Living In Trinidad

Comments: I lived in Trinidad until I was 16, trust me I am ready to go back. America isn't all of that in my opinion. We have internet, and I've never experienced water and electricity going out. We lived very well, and the beach was literally our backyard. I'm going back due to inheriting my childhood home. Which is a lovely two-story villa worth over 5.5 million. It's been in my family for years. I only came to America just for cultural purposes. Moved to Michigan to finish High School because my mother is from there. However, after graduating and attending college and graduating from college, I found Florida was as close to island living I could obtain in America, sad to say. That's how much I miss my home island.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2013 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Living Thinking

Boy, anyone would like to move back to Trinidad if there is a house worth $5.5 million waiting for them. laugh.gif Now if it was a little shack in central we would be singing a different tune.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Thinking Of Living In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,