Grammatically Incorrect - Page 2 of 2

I know my grammar is horrible. On average, - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2005 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: You rate your grammar usage as...
  Excellent       10.00%
  Very Good       20.00%
  Good       40.00%
  Average       10.00%
  Poor       20.00%
  Terrible       0.00%
Total Votes: 10
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
3rd Dec, 2005 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Grammatically Incorrect - Page 2

I know my grammar is horrible. On average, my grammar is better then 90% of other Georgia high school graduates which is saying a lot about our school systems. If the internet and microsoft office where not at my disposal I would have failed AP english. With all my moving growing up I did miss a lot of the grammar taught to most kids. As one school would do grammar first semester others do it last semester. Needless to say I ended up reading many of books over and over. So reading and comprehending is not the problem its the book report that follows the reading.

I'm no where near the grammar police and I cant spell for the life of me. I don't mind people with pour grammar skills, as long as they are not using ebonics or some other form of baby talk.

As for me, I am no expert in either field and many times I catch my mistakes after the fact, but one thing is for sure, once I see it, I correct it as I want what is being said to be taken seriously. I have even been known to edit and edit again my posts to get the correct wording applicable to what I am trying to communicate
Thats me, the question now is do I catch all of my mistakes?

Reconcile Edited: Kozak on 3rd Dec, 2005 - 7:31pm

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Grammatically Incorrect

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,