Lorandm Introduction - Page 2 of 3

Your English is fine, I think FarSeer is not - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Jun, 2005 - 3:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2005 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Lorandm Introduction - Page 2

Ah, an interesting start to life and you handle your English very well. You can therefore grace us with your flag and move the frog by selecting your native country via your control panel. Since you have an eye for wealth you should lend your thoughts to several threads we have in the Business section about 'How to Get Rich'. If your plan is ideal then it will certainly help me wink.gif. We also have a few threads about Romania too with an active RPGer being from there.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2005 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Lorandm Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Lorandm

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an origin hater, but I just don't take that much pride in being a romanian. Actually, I'm not. I was just born here. My mother is hungarian, my father is french/german.

I was just mainly unlucky to be born here. I'm sure you know where I'm aiming with this. As it wasn't enough that I faced the hard-headed people here, but also was face with the reluctance of foreigners. All due to the fact that romanians have a certain reputation.

But with hard work and a lot of patience everything turned out ok for me. Until the issue we both know about. If prior to the "accident" I was reluctant myself to work with romanian clients, now I know for a fact that I will never work with this category, not as long as I have a choice.

As for the getting rich section I guess we hit a dead end. I'm not the one to teach anyone how to get rich. Hey, if you know someone that knows a fast way to do that, please do share.

I can only "teach" so to speak how to run a decent business environment. And of course developing a good image on the market. I once got into too many areas, but not anymore. Rather than being mediocre, I will do what I do best. Branding. Or better yet, a(D)nalyse! wink.gif

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2005 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Lorandm Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Do not worry, you should see the way I talk about my own country in the Trinidad & Tobago Board, one would swear I was anti the country, which I am not, I am anti the slackness there, but that is another story and Board. Speaking of stories maybe you should reply to that thread I posted on your behalf with a follow-up so that everyone knows it is about you.

Hey, please do choose an avatar that is similar to you / identifies you so that I do not have to see a 'question mark'. Later you can upload your own pic if you wish through the Forum Shop.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2005 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Page 2 Introduction Lorandm

Welcome to the Forum, LorandM! We're glad to have you join us. You two have been talking rather cryptically for a bit.. you've piqued my interest! Guess I'll have to go looking for more clues smile.gif At any rate, we welcome your participation here, and look forward to your posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2005 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Lorandm Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Lorandm

I shall thank you for your warm welcome Roz. I'm almost astonished that I finally found a board with a rather high level of discussions. This means I now have to live up to the expectations.

The boards are a bit overwhelming for me to say the least, as I'm used to a clean and relaxed look. But I'm sure there is room for improvement.

Nice to meet you Roz.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2005 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Lorandm Introduction

FarSeer, it is not cryptic, this member came based on my posting their article here:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....showtopic=13396

Lorandm, try using the 'Dial-up Skin' if you want simplicity, or select a skin that you feel comfortable using.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2005 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Lorandm Introduction
A Friend

Lorandm Introduction - Page 2

FarSeer, I'm not sure what you mean by cryptic. Maybe because english is not my native language and perhaps, sometimes, my utterance is a bit weird? smile.gif

JB, I'm already using that forum skin.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2005 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Lorandm Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Your English is fine, I think FarSeer is not used to having me stay on the Welcome Board with someone in discussion before.

Well the Dial-Up Skin is almost bare bones compared to our other Skins, so I do not know how to help you with the feeling of being overwhelmed, but all I can say is just take your time - no rush - you will get used to it as time goes by. Our FAQ Board is very helpful too - have a look.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Lorandm Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,