Do You Work Hard For The Money?

Do Work Hard Money - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Jun, 2005 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Do You Work Hard For The Money?
  Yes       100.00%
  No       0.00%
Total Votes: 2
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2005 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Donna Summers made a song many years ago about a woman that 'works hard for the money'. Humans often find themselves in slave-like jobs out of necessity and others enjoy what they do to the point that they can call it 'fun'. Do you feel you work hard for the money you earn?

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2005 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Money The Hard Work Do

You bet I work hard! I work from the moment I arrive at the office... actually, even before I arrive I'm prioritizing what I know is on my desk to be done... and I work all day long up until the moment it's time to leave, including overtime. I often eat my lunch at my desk while I'm working.

(And frankly, it's starting to get very tiring... or maybe I just need a vacation.)

There's got to be a better way.

Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

> TOPIC: Do You Work Hard For The Money?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,