Corbeaux Birds Mysteriously Die In Trinidad

Corbeaux Birds Mysteriously Die Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th May, 2013 - 10:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2013 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

What are your thoughts about the TV6 News report concerning hundreds of Corbeaux Birds mysteriously falling from the sky and dying near an army base in Chaguramas?

Sponsored Links:
9th Apr, 2013 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Die Mysteriously Birds Corbeaux

Poisoning is suspected per statements from representatives of Papa Bois Conservation and Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation Centre(WORC) The theory that the birds were infected with bird flu has been ruled out by the EMA. I don't know what to believe as I find it hard to believe that someone poisoned 200 birds.

9th Apr, 2013 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Corbeaux Birds Mysteriously Die In Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

What I heard over the radio is that the birds were feeding off the carcass of a poisoned animal and in turn were poisoned themselves.

2nd May, 2013 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Has the report from the EMA been released? I haven't heard anything since the third day after the incident.

13th May, 2013 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

The latest from Stephen Broadbridge of Papa Bois Conservation in an interview on CNMG is that nothing has been released thus far and he called on the Protective Services to issue a statement on the matter.

Sources behind closed doors point to someone in the military as the one responsible for the poisoning.

> TOPIC: Corbeaux Birds Mysteriously Die In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,