Satan In The Church!

Satan Church! - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Sep, 2005 - 6:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

These people really need to burn
14th Jun, 2005 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Satan In The Church!

Can you believe this? I find it hard to believe that such trusted positions become the low life of a community!

Church Sex Case Stuns Louisiana Town

"You can't believe something like that was going on right under our own feet," Moore said.

Authorities said witnesses have described the use of robes, pentagrams on the church floor, sex with a dog and the sacrifice of cats. The alleged victims, suspected to number up to two dozen, include children ranging from infants to young teens _ some of them the offspring of those accused.

"I've been a prosecutor in some rape cases and child molestation cases, but I've never had a group accused of doing anything like this," said Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff Daniel Edwards, a former state prosecutor.
Ref. https://wireservice.wired.com/wired/story.a...w=wn_wire_story

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2005 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Church The Satan

Oh my gosh, these people are really sick! *shaking head* I really hope the justice system can work this time and put this people out for along time. It's desgusting what they have done.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2005 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Satan In The Church!
A Friend

Satan In The Church! History & Civil Business Politics

I've seen some terrible things in life but this goes beyond belief. I know that there are individuals that are sick, but a whole group of them. I say lock them up and melt the key.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2005 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Satan In The Church!
A Friend

Church The Satan

I just sat here in complete awe while reading this. Saying the crime is heinous and disgusting seems like such a big understatement. I just...man. I don't understand how it is that anybody who is human could do something this atrocious. I cannot fathom anybody with a beating hurt partaking in something of this nature.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2005 - 6:34am / Post ID: #

Satan In The Church!
A Friend

Church The Satan

Humanity has been the propagator of the most heinous events in this planets history. We are the only species that will deliberately hurt our own people, even our own kin without remorse and without due cause. I guess what shocked me most was the obvious disregard for place and family. They were in a church and some of the victims were family members. It takes a very sick and demented individual to do something like this. Unfortunately, many of the victims will associate this with the church since it was done in a church. Small children cant differentiate that the place was not bad, just the people in it.

> TOPIC: Satan In The Church!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,